**JOLLY YOUTH DAY!!* ^_*
2th July 2007
It's not a very jolly day for me today!! Hehe. Finishing up my two chinese compos. Whoopee. Yay me!! Zhou1 Ji4 and Jian3 Bao4. (No more playing yeah!!) As much as I would like to join the girls' study group, I know that I can't becoz' I'll start yakking away like there's no tomorrow. It's killing me but I know I can't. I must study alone. Lock myself in the study room. I can't possibly talk to the wall(unless I'm some
psycho). Yeap. Not that bad. Locking myself in the room. The only distraction in there is the
COMPUTER!! Whoops. That's where discipline comes in.
Recently, a lot of the girls have been talking about all the fun times that we had together and all. I can't help but feel
sad instead of happy because we're gonna graduate soon. Goodbye to goofing around in school, disgracing ourselves in town and all that. Hopefully we'll still be able to meet up after graduating. (That's provided we have enough time. I highly doubt so becoz' JC life's gonna super hectic and all.) Whatever it is, don't forget to invite us to your wedding hey, ALL OF YA'LL!! I'll invite ya'll to
MR JooJungKim2KwonHenneyChengMillerGohNg's and my wedding too!! ^_* Let's just focus on the
'O' monster now!! WAHAHAAA.
TODAYDeanna's coming over to play
GARDEN TENNIS!! A deviation of the game. You guessed it, we're playing tennis in my garden. WAHAHAA. Aren't we lame!? We have our very own grass court in Singapore!!
Our very own Grass court!! =))


CHONG-PING GE's da best!! ^_*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chong ping-ge's so cute. Ang kuku. Got it from Bin-ge's blog some time ago. =))
Bin-ge!! You're right. It screams: Grab me and circulate!!

My heart-shaped scab. It's disgusting. This is the cornified layer of my skin. WAHAHAA.
Dache's SAKAE TREAT.
Super long time ago. Just one pic of food. My love!!♥

I love
♥ Chawanmushi!!
Dache & her green tea.
FISHBALL noodles.
with the sports prettays!!

Let's zoom in on Kang2 shall we? =))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TENNIS AND GOLF BALLS / Baby Beano
Hehe. So much betta.
DONUTS. DOUGHNUTS.
Dache's friends got them for her. One brought back a dozen. Another brought back half a dozen. Ahhh.. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are DA' BOMB!! Zhiying, they're great!!
Dache: You know, you're really lucky. Me: Huh!? Why? Dache: Coz' you got to try them when you were only 14 and me? I only got to try them when I was 20. Me: ... Yay me!!
Dache cracks me up all the time.
Kristy loves♥ Krispy Kreme.
**MR HAPPY(SAD) HIPPO*
Labels: JOLLY YOUTH DAY/ GIRLS' WEDDINGS/ CHONG-PING GE/ HEART-SHAPED SCAB/ GARDEN TENNIS/ DACHE'S SAKAE TREAT/ MEEPOK W GALS/ BEANO and BALLS/ MR HAPPY HIPPO/ SHOPPING W OHMONI/ HAPPY BURPDAE AHMAH