

Oh, I love♥ Wee2 and her long luscious black locks!! =))



Hey Mr Furry Hat soldier!! British Princess Wee2's brave soldier. WAHAHAA.
**Child-like 16-year old(Wee2) and 15-year olds!! ^_*
Cute little Andrea(oops, Pandrea. oops again, Panda) and ME!!
Yan Yong Zhong Barney making a rather feeble attempt in trying to be as cute as the purple dinosaur, Barney. WAHAHAA. jkjk. X))

Yee-ha!! What's a princess without her brave stallion. British Princess Wee2 with her blue stallion and Korean Pincess Kristy with her pink...MARE. wahahaa.
AHHHH...
After laughing our hearts out at TOYS R US, we headed to the rooftop?? Wee2 and I decided to soak our feet in the shallow pool. wahahaa. The water was rather warm. WAHAHAA.

Wahahaa. WEE2 steeped on a funny-looking blue thing.

What beautiful memories.
Wednesday. I felt quite stupid the day before. I forgot about the LEARNING JOURNEY so I forgot to bring my school uniform to Nana's place. So... I had to leave Nana's place at like 11 to go home and change into my school uniform before heading down to school. I was running up the slope under the scorching sun with Fausy and company. (Coz' i was late. Heehee.) Hoohoo. HOT!! Our tour guide, Mrs OWYONG, was quite funny i guess.
At the traffic light..
JOEL GOH: Tell u a joke yeah?
Me: Orh. okie.
JOEL GOH: Let's say you're in front of this river which is 1 km wide and you only have 2 matchsticks this size. *Holds up index finger and thumb to make what look's like the jaw of a crocodile.* How do u get across?
Me:.... Don't know. Give up.
JOEL GOH: You put the 2 matchsticks together to form A CROSS.
Me: ... HA HA HA.
Was looking forward to going to the New Supreme Court. I thought I'd be able to see Erche there because of her law attachment. But NOOOO. She went there earlier in the morning and had left already. It was great fun. When we reached the 8th floor and advanced to the windows... HOO HOO. I'm not someone who's afraid of heights but it was quite scary. Everyone was like: AHH!! It was like an invisible window. Windows are supposed to be like that rite? Wahahaa. Went into one if the court rooms. Not really what I expected I must say. I sort of pictured high wooden panels and cubicles with lawyers in strange Victorian wigs. Those that you see on HONG KONG Dramas. WAHAHAA. All I can say is that times have changed. The court rooms now are so modern and nicely furnished. It was a very clean setup.
On to URA. Not bad. The "KNOW YOUR SINGAPORE" Quiz was great. Weizy and I got all correct except one!! I'm still not very happy with the idea of having a casino in Singapore. Oh well. Reached school at 1815? Took 12 home with Cherry. Cherry!! We must go to Cafe Cartel one day yeah!! Fed Dear Beano, washed up and cabbed to Kembangan. Reached Nana's place at like 2030. Whoohoo.
Thursday. **JOLLY BELATED VESAK DAY!!* Did some Organic Chem. Bio worksheet. Queensway Shopping Centre with Koozy and Erche. Had Tea Leaf Egg and Kueh TUTU!! AHH. Diet diet diet!!
Friday. Bio. Looked through Nana's, Koozy's and Daddykins' childhood pictures. Daddykins and Ohmoni came back today!! AHH!! I missed them SO MUCH!! I need to toilet train Darling Beano. I stepped out of the car tonight and saw this weird looking puddle on the front porch. Beano came out from no where and started jumping on me. Eiyerrr. His paws were wet. Yeap, it was his pee... ALL OVER ME!!
P.S: I miss Dache terribly!! She's having a whale of a time in Europe. Currently in Madrid now. I'm green!!