**HAPPY *BURP*DAE KAKAK ANA!! ^_*
My Malay Convo teacher!! =)) Yes, she's the one who enabled me to communicate with My Darling Bruneian Wuzun in Malay fluently. WAHAHAA. I Love You, Kakak!! =))
DINNER AT PIZZA HUT


Erche had cell so she couldn't attend the celebration dinner. See!? We are so nice. We left a space there for her, In between Dache and Ohmoni. *Blowing wind*.......
Got light cheesecake. Cheaper coz' we're gonna celebrate Erche's *burp*dae on Sunday. Two days apart. Also, the other reason can be expressed by the 2 equations below.
Cake=Fat.
2 Cakes=DISASTER.

Pose.

Wish upon a star or..... a candle.

Blow.

Cut.


Ohmoni wanted to retake coz' she claims to be 'hidden'. See the tall me standing way at the back!? HO HO HO...
Hunting for mosquitoes. Nasty little pests. *Here mozzy mozzy mozzy. Come to Momma.*
----------------------------------------
My Darling Poochie Whoochie.
Beano: What are YOU looking at!? Can't you see I'm learning how to swim!?
WAHAHAA.
----------------------------------------
My New ZHU2 watch!! Thanks Ohmoni!! =))


----------------------------------------
EARTH DAY DRAWING COMPETITION.
Remember the Global Warming talk at RI? Well, we were supposed to join the drawing competition and I got a consolation prize. WOW. Wahahaa. Rather surprising.
One Day...
Ohmoni: Kristy!! What competition did u join!? You got the consolation prize.
Me: *Look up from Marianne Chong* HUH!? What competition. *Dash downstairs.
Brown package arrived in the post.
Me: Oh... that competion.
Prizes...
V
V
V
V
V
1# Certificate that reads:
Hemisphere foundation and Sponsoring Partners Proudly Recognizes the Achievement of
Kristy Low Hui En
in your contribution to the 'Blanket og Voices' campaign aimed at spreading awareness ans motivation to the citizens of Singapore and beyond in taking action on global warming. Through scientific knowledge and creative design, you have crafted a powerful message to reach out to the masses.
We congratulate you in your accomplishment.
2# SET OF 24 STAEDTLER colour pencils.
3# STAEDTLER MULTI-SET
(fineliner=felt-tip pen. roller=ball-point pen. micro=mechanical pencil. textsurfer=highlighter.)
4# 10-dollar GIORDANO voucher. (Giordano!?!?)
----------------------------------------
THE TALE OF 2 FISHES
One was a male, one was a female.
They were at loggerheads and liked to bite each other.

GRRR. RARRRRR.

They found out that they had fallen in love with each other and decided to get married. They sealed it with a kiss and lived happily ever after until........
They ended up on Kristy's dinner plate as salmon fried rice. OhMyBanana. I feel super sadistic.
----------------------------------------
**MYEs* =S
The first wave.
The papers were okay, I guess. Time management is a very crucial factor. AHH!! I must really work on my precision and speed. I didn't have time to do some questions. HO HO HO. That won't bring me down just yet!! **AJA AJA!!* Focus on the upcoming papers!! If you fail, try and try again. Remember this yeah PARTNER CHOO!! I'm rather glad...you know why!? O.O Because of the sitting arrangement. Yingiet, My dearest partner is on my left and Wuzun, KangPang, behind her!! ZHU-leen is on my right!! Heheh. And of course, my classies.
**AJA AJA EAGLES!!*
Labels: HAPPY BURPDAE KAKAK ANA/ POOCHIE WHOOCHIE/ ZHU2 WATCH/EARTH DAY COMPETITION/ TALE OF 2 FISHES/ MYEs 1ST WAVE