Le Korean Princess is back!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

WHOO!! Had English Preliminary Oral today. Phew. Glad that's over. Not bad, i guess. I got Mrs. Rosemary Neo. She's great. I treat her as a very good friend, not so much so, a teacher. I actually had a good time chatting with her. After oral, I got up to leave and she was like...

Mrs Neo: What's wrong with your eyes?
Me: *Shocked* Oh. I'm not sure.
Mrs Neo: Lenses?
Me: Yeap.
Mrs Neo: Better take it out later yeah?
Me: Okie. =))

One fine day...

Me: *See Mrs Neo walking towards me.*
Mrs. Neo: *Smiles*
Me: Hi, Mrs Neo!!
Mrs. Neo: Hi!! You look like a Japanese.
Me:*WAWD look* Oh, really!? Why!?
Mrs Neo: Your hair is always messy.
Me: Is that a good or bad thing? *Hehe. My hair again.*
Mrs Neo: Oh no, it's pretty even though it's messy. Very Japanese.
Me: Oh. Haha. Thanks.

--Part ways--

Me: * WAHAHAA *

I love all my teachers!! =))

Yan2 Darling just revived her blog!! heyhey.
http://poised-pose.blogspot.com

Labels:


4:20 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.