** HAPPY *BURP*DAE SHIN DEAR!! * ^_*
The birthday ghost. Oops, my bad. Correction: The brithday girl.
Well well well, It's another one of my hubby's birthday!! I am so happy. We celebrated it on GOOD FRIDAY!! After finishing up some STUFF at home, I took a train from kembangan to city hall. Took the really long walk to Marina Square. My shoes almost came off!! Then. I called AH ZHI to check out where they were. We were supposed to meet at Level 1 but somehow, I got lost. Yeah. Embarrassment. Humiliation. Tracy, Zhiying and Shanmin came to my rescue!! We met at Anderson's. Speaking of Anderson's, I truly think they sell horrible ice cream. Their Macadamia Nut ice cream tastes like vanilla mixed with macadamia nuts. A very pathetic attempt to make it taste like macadamia nut ice cream. I'm not some expert on how to make delectable ice cream but shouldn't they like ground the macadamia nuts first? Pheww. We were walking along when I heard...
Person X: Kristy!! Is that you!!
(Don't know who said that.)
*Whip head around* To my amazement, I saw, apart from Hweeli and Adeline, Leonard, Bryan, Junrong, Lee Yang and KC. What a crowd. I thought it was gonna be an ALL GIRLS OUTING but NOOOOOOOO. After all the greetings and such, we headed for the food court!! Had BiBimBap as usual.





The many places we went to, on foot!! Wahahaa. Nah. Just joking.

Cheers!!
The Beautiful Cake. Dear Grace, the cake barrier brought it in before lunch. Gamssa hamnida GRACE!! =)) The cake says: Saeher. Errr. Does it mean "Say her", "Say hur hur hur" or maybe even "Shin Dear" in Korean. wahahaa.

We actually wanted to catch a movie. KC and the other boys tried to force Tracy to watch some horror movie. Like
KC: You have 3 options.
1# THE REAPING
2# THE NUMBER 23
3# forgot. some other horror flick.
They wanted to watch Meet The Robinsons until they found out it was a cartoon. OhMyBanana. So funny. I was telling Tracy not to be afraid.
Me: Shin Dear. No fear. THE REAPING isn't scary. It's about a farmer who reaps what he sows.Meet The Robinsons is about the family who lives in a haunted house. Don't watch that.
Tracy: HUH!?
heheh!!
We went to the arcade in the end. Played some shooting game and street fighter. Had loads and chunks of fun!! =)) After that, we split with the guys and went SHOPPING!! =)) Some pics too, in the loo!!
ATTACK OF THE TWINS!!

Wash it clean yeah? =))

Oh, there they are!! We're on TV!! =))
Very candid eh!! Good job, shanny!! X))
♥LOVE YOU, SHIN!!♥ HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN!! =))
Labels: HAPPY BURPDAE SHIN DEAR