Dedicated- This post is dedicated to kristy low. haha. K.R.I.S.T.Y K- keeping with the times (as in, with the guys in dramas...what girls are fascinated with nowadays.) R- Real (she's down to earth. goes heart to heart. and shares her feelings.) I- Inquisitive (she wants to know- everything and anything. Not a busybody. But someone who wants to offer a listening ear...) S- sad? Definitely no. She's she (meaning- she's unique. and does not try to copy anybody else, but she comes strongly to me...as Kristy. there's this uniqueness about her) T- Teeming with JOY (You can always see her smiling, and laughing. haha. but she knows when's tngs are serious too. Just that, I believe her heart is one filled with gratitude, and joy about life.) Y- your princess. (I tink she wants to potray herself as your little princess. Haha...jus don't go too overboard) All in all. I pray that Kristy will continue to be herself, special, love her friends...not forgetting to pursue after Jesus. =]
Well, here's one for u 2, like i promised!!
Dedicated- This post is dedicated to Benedict Chua of 4eo7'. B.E.N.E.D.I.C.T
B- Blessed and a blessing to all of us. He's filled with the holy spirit and has a burning passion for CHRIST. We should all learn from him!! He's always blessing others with words of praise.
E- Excitable. Easily stimulated.
N- Nice. Just nice. Always friendly. Cool friend.
E- Exudes confidence. Not afraid to show his faith!!
D- Dependable. He gets things done.
I- Idealistic. believer in philosophical idealism. He wants to be a philosopher. (I'm sure he will. =)) GO FOR IT!!)
C- Complicated. You don't know what he's thinking sometimes. OOOOOO
T- The Holy One in our class. Almost morally and spiritually perfect.