THE START OF THE MARCH HOLIDAYS.
Instead of saying 'YIPPEE!!' or "OhMyBanana!!", i'm just going to say, " GOD SAVE ME!!" My term one results are like totally disappointing. I must admit that i have been rather slack. I mean I have always been that way, but of course, i'm not exactly proud of it. I really don't know when i'm going to wake up from this dream. I feel this immense hatred for myself. Why can't I just restrain myself from like watching TV and using the computer. OhMyGosh. My hope of getting 6 points for 'O' Levels (and going to RJC) may most probably be just another pipe dream, a totally unrealistic notion. The letdowns i've been getting are like perpetual!! Masking the disappointment with smiles and laughter doesn't help anymore. I still feel the pain. I just pray for DISCIPLINE. I need discipline to hold me back and keep me away from DRAMAS and HUNKS. I'm really not kidding. It has come to the point where you can't even count my L1R5 with all your fingers. That's where your toes come in. Also, it's KILLING me to know that i have barely 6 months to catch up and *AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!!*. I'm just gonna tell myself, "You can do it, Princess JooJungKim2KwonHenneyChengMillerGoh!!"
Putting aside all the negativity, at least today was quite okay. Supposed to start on HOL work but instead, i spent the day at the beach and at PP. Got a new wallet from CLUB MARC and a top from DOROTHY PERKINS.
Kinda big though.
After shopping for less than 2 hours, we headed back to the beach. We spent our time there EATING,

DRINKING SEAWATER & SAND...
& JUST CHILLING.
I shall work hard everyday because i know that after every school day, my DARLING BEANO will be waiting for me ever so patiently!! It's so difficult to carry him and take a decent photo. The end result: forced or retarded poses, but it okay because i love u BABY and i know that u will love me forever despite i super duperly messy hair!! ^_*

Labels: PIPE DREAM/ DISCIPLINE/ AL BEANO