Le Korean Princess is back!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

**THE MOST WONDERFUL DREAM EVER!! ^_*
♥WUZUN DREAM!!♥
THE WONDERFUL DREAM--


I was at this unknown shopping centre. Not sure which country it was in. So yeap. Met a bunch of guys there. We decided to join some singing competition. The next moment, we were just lazing around. Sitting on the floor, in the shopping centre!! Chatting. And then...I saw Fahrenheit sneaking out to avoid the crowd, through the door leading to the staircase. Most importantly, i saw WU ZUN!! I sort of excused myself and followed them. Strangely, The door turned into a shoe shop. OKAYYY...WEIRDDDD. I was like, "WHAT'S GOING ON!!" I pushed the door open. LO and BEHOLD, there were like millions of flights of stairs. (Therefore, i can conclude that i should be in TAIPEI 101. In my dream, of course.) I saw this figure walking down. Somehow, i jumped down 5 storeys at a time. JUMP. LAND. JUMP. LAND. (I wouldn't really call it flying. Probably just FALLING WITH GRACE. wahahaa) I caught up with the stranger. On the way down, i noticed that there were bodyguards dressed like astronauts stationed on every level, by the door. SECURITY WAS TIGHT!! The figure saw me and started running away. I went DOWN and DOWN and DOWN again. I finally reached the last level. Suddenly, I heard BERNADATTE'S voice, "I'M THE BODYGUARD LAH!!" For a moment, i was like "HUHHHHHHH". OhMyBanana!! She wanted me to leave as soon as possible so that i won't be caught by the creepy astronaut-ish bodyguards. I burst out of the building and found myself in this super empty alley. Looked like a very familiar alley in SHANGHAI. It was rather cold. I sat down on the pavement shouting, "WHEN AM I GONNA SEE WUZUN!!" **BOOHOO!!* Out of nowhere, a bunch of THAI AH GONGs and AH MAHs (old folks), with their arms full of fruits and vegetables started setting up their stalls along the pavement, next to me. They were dressed like the GRANNY on HUI2 JIA1. Korean. Again, i was confused. like 'ERRRR.' This girl about my age was selling MANGO JUICE and she was relating to me how much she liked WUZUN too. WHOOHOO!! This is the cool part. The moment i've been waiting for. I saw WUZUN coming out from the same door!! He went to the super huge TARPAULIN TENT. I knew it. He went there for the BUFFET SPREAD. I ran after him and saw him with a piece of mango. He was about to eat it when he saw me STARING AT HIM.

**
He was like,"Can I eat this?"

I said, "NO!! It's rotten eh!!"

He replied with this super cute WIDE-EYED look, "HUH?!"

I laughed, "No, actually u can have it!!" ( I'm so lamb chop, even in my dreams. WAHAHAA)

He laughed while attempting to slap me with the juicy mango. (HEHE)

I walked back to the building to get my camera.

He was like, "Where are u going?!" like he didn't want me to leave. OOOOO.

My heart♥ just melted. i told him reluctantly, "I'm gonna get my camera."
**

I walked back to the lift, thankfully. Not the stairs this time. A bunch of people swarmed out of the lift. I went all the way up. I was distracted by something so i came down again and realised i had forgotten my camera. JUST GREAT. WONDERFUL!! Went all the way up and...


I WOKE UP!!

I realised that the dreams we have are related to what we think of SUB-CONSCIOUSLY. TAPEI 101, SHANGHAI, THAILAND, KOREAN STUFF, WUZUN!! Whee. These were all my holiday destinations, so yeap. It shows how much i miss those places. The astronaut-ish bodyguards . Probably because I was so happy, it felt like being ON THE MOON!! =))

Once again, **CNY post another time. when i have time to upload LOADS of PICs!!

TO ANGEL GOH: 'The rainbow expresses my happiness!!'

Labels:


12:33 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.