Hey peeps. OhMyBanana!! BASKETBALL MATCH!! Supported the B Div' Guys today. AGAINST CHUNG CHENG HIGH!! At first, we were trailing by like 17 points. I was like, OH NO!! This can't be happening!! AND THEN... They caught up!! Left with 2 points to make it a tie. Somehow that STINKY SEC 5 MONKEY 9# from CCH scored don't know how many points and then yeap. I wanted to cage the monkey but yeap, impossible. We lost. It's OKIE!! Coz' they did their best. Not really on form today i guess. I still think they're great!! =)) It was SO SO SO intense!! Almost lost my voice with all the cheering. We sat way in front, behind the bench, so yeap. We could see their faces upclose. We could see how dejected they were when they lost. But again i say. it's OKIE!! Stinky Monkey 9#!! ARGH!!!!

CAGE THE MONKEY!! ^_*
Another issue. Forgot to change my ROYAL PARTICULARS!! I just realised i'm not 14 anymore. OhMyBanana. I'm this old pok. I'm 15!! Oh yeah!! Just realised something else today!! WHEE!! But can't talk about it!! wheehee. But i'm really happy!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I could just scream my head off!!
HANAZAKARINO KIMITACHIHE is over!! I can't stand the ending. But it really seems like there's gonna be a sequel!! WHEEHEE!! Sarang haeyo, ANGEL GOH!!




BYE PRETTAY and HUNKIES!!! X)) I'm gonna miss ya'll!!
WELL, WELL, as usual CNY post another time. ^_*
Labels: Cage the monkey/ BADBYE =((