Le Korean Princess is back!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

THE STINKY WOMAN WHO MOLESTED MY HUBBY!!



OhMyBanana. I can't believe it!! This crazy woman has issues. Better get DARLING WUZUN ^_* to stay away from her!! Totally weird. I'm like hyperventilating now. Trying to regain my composure. *" HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!!"* Be gone, evil lady!! My goodness!! TERRIBLE HORRIBLE FEMALE!! Totally out of her mind!!

I think i have to blog another time because my daddy is snooping around, like SNOOPY. wahahaa. lamb chop. toodles. be back very soon.

Labels:


1:14 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.