Le Korean Princess is back!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

**HANAKIMI IS OFFICIALLY OVER* in this little red dot!!!!! *SOBs!!*

OhMyBanana. I'm feeling super down right now. Lots of kind souls have been reminding me time and again to stop thinking of WUZUN so that i can focus on 'O's. Shoots. They say WUZUN will never know who i am so there's really no point in me being so NUTSOs over him and all. For some strange reason, i believe there's still hope for me to become MRS KRISTY GOH KIAT CHUN!! I really don't mind the age gap and all!! I really wonder what it would be like living in BRUNEI. wahahaa. BUT!!! I really have to put WUZUN on hold!! WHOA. Korean Princess Kristy will have to *AJA AJA fightin'!!* for all those around me and for herself too!! ADD OIL!! At least i get to see WUZUN'S CLONE, CONNIE TAN KANG KANG, almost everyday!! whee!! BIG CONSOLATION!! ^_*


WUZUN with BARNEY!!

WUZUN is gonna tour the whole world with me in his wonderful car!!

WUZUN is young at heart so age doesn't matter!! HE LOVES SLIDES while I LOVE SWINGS!! Perfecto matcho!! We belong together!!



TAH-DAH!! The wonderful love birds!! LOOK AT US!! We look so good together!! X))
After looking at all the pictures, you must think i'm one deluded girl but it OKAY!! I will love WUZUN and the REAL WUZUN FOREVER!!
Quote from ANGEL GOH: ‘The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything!’
*BLOWING FLIYING KISSES TO ANGEL GOH in TAIPEI!!*

Labels:


1:07 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.