Le Korean Princess is back!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

**HAPPY *BURP*DAE WUZUN/YOUZUN/YUL/KANG2!!!!!!* ^_*



23 March 1991


A cute fair baby was born. They named HER Connie TAN KIAT CHUN . SO CUTE!! Wuzun's clone!!


16 years later...



.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.






.







MY WEN2 LAI2 HONEY!!





AND... She's married to me!! MRS GOH KIAT CHUN!! =)) Kang2's so shy!!



** ' Happy birthday to you,


You're my handsome husband,


I'm gaga over you,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! ' **



Yeah man!! It's DARLING KANG2's *BURP*DAE!! I am so happy!! My Wuzun is one year older. As i said earlier, AGE DOES NOT MATTER, WUZUN!! WHOOHOO!!






AT ANDREA'S DADDY'S PIZZA SHOP!!


Waiting must have taken its toil on them. wahahaa.






Caesar salad!!





Seafood pizza. Look at the chunks of toppings!!




Seafood carbonara. OOO. CHEESY!!





Garlic bread sticks with mayonnaise!!





Chicken drumlets and wings with BBQ sauce. MISS BABI'S favourite!! X))

Yingiet: *Picks up a drumlet*

Yingiet: *Takes a bite out of it*

Yingiet to all: shi4 la4 de4 leh.

All: ...


Shanny (The only one willing to enlighten MISS BABI): Of course it is. It's BBQ sauce.



MISS BABI

LOVE HER FOR BEING PURE AND INNOCENT AND GOOFY. WHEEHEE!! THE GREATEST PARTNER EVER!! FOREVER THERE FOR YOUR ROYAL FRIEND, KOREAN PRINCESS KRISTY. ( Not only me but EVERYONE around you.) SHE LOVES EVERYONE AND EVERYONE LOVES HER. WE JUST CAN'T BEAR TO HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S SO CUTE!!



SHANNY

DEAR SHANNY. MY WONDERFUL MOUNTAIN!! LOVE HER BECAUSE I CAN ALWAYS RELY ON HER. YEAHYEAH!! HEART OF COMPASSION FOR ANIMALS!! wheehee!! I LOVE ANIMALS TOO!! YEAH MAN!! SARANG HAEYO!!



wahahaaa. MISS BABI nevers fails to crack me up. i bet you'll all drooling so let's...





DIG IN!! ^_*


SHIN, THE LOVELIEST WAITRESS!!



Tracy to me: Chae Gyung, want some coke?


Me: *Watch shin pour the coke into AH AHI'S glass. HANDS SHIVERING.*

WAHAHAA. better not.

Tracy: HMPH!! FINE!! pour yours the last.

Me: HEY!!




Tracy: Okie luh, Chae Gyung. Here's your 1/4 cup of coke.
Me: ...


SHIN TWEETY

Thanks Shin Goon!! You're the smartest goon ever!! WAHAHAA. jkjk. Sarang haeyo. Thanks for what u said. I really appreciate it!! You know what Shin? U BRIGHTS UP MY DAY TOO!! You're always there when i need u. Thanks for your ANTI-WUZUN effort!! For as long as i live, I want to be there for you to BRIGHTS up your day!!



CAKE TIME!! SCHOCOLADE!! CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD!!DEAR PANDREA GOOKIE GIRL burnt her nail while lighting the candle. no problem because she can get COOKIE BOY to suck her thumb. wahahaa.

DODO PANDREA

LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE'S Definitely not a DODO. AS CUTE AS A PANDA BUT NOT AS CHUBBY. wahahaa. ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL IN STANDING UP FOR HER FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE'S SO INTIMIDATING BUT LOVING. WAHAHAA. WHICH IS GOOD. TO MAKE COOKIE BOY DOES NOT STRAY. WAHAHAA.



HO HO HO. Look at how we've grown!! I HAD SHORT HAIR TOO!!

GROUP PHOTO!! ALL THESE WONDERFUL PRETTAYS SHINE LIKE THE STARS, GLOW LIKE THE MOON and BURN LIKE THE SUN!! I LOVE ALL OF YA'LL!! SARANG HAEYO!!

HWEELI


THANKS FOR BEING THE SILENT GIVER.




*BURP*DAE GIRL AND BELATED *BURP*DAE GIRLS!!



THE WONDERFUL AH ZHI- 6th January



EXPERT IN TAKING EVERYONE'S UNGLAM PHOTOS, especially YINGIET'S/MISS BABI!! LOVE HER FOR being just her!! DARLING OYEEOHzX!! THANKS AH ZHI!! YOU ARE MY DA JIE DA!!





WAHAHAA. BLOW INDIVIDUAL CANDLES.











RETAKE. So that i can look the tallest, for once. wahahaa.



YINGIET EYEING THE POOR CAKE.




Yingiet: I CUT!! I CUT!!



Andrea: HEY!! Don't destroy it yeah?





PICKING OFF THE TOPPINGS.




AHZHI- LEAF


KANG2- FLOWER


MRS GOH KIAT CHUN- HONEY COMB. (Keep for Doctor Honey, Daniel Henney)





THE YUMMY CAKE. ^_*






THANKS FOR THE LOVELY EARRINGS BABESSS!! WONDERFUL GIFT!! =))


Yesterday was one of the most wonderful days of KOREAN PRINCESS KRISTY'S LIFE!! I really thank GOD for all the amazing people around!! We may be so different but we still love each other for who we are. I LOVE♥ ALL MY DARLINGS!! I really happy, so much so that i feel like crying now. GAMSA HAMNIDA!!










Labels:


2:35 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.