♥**MY FAVOURITE TEACHER- MISS CHAN CHUI LENG!!* ♥Wonderful quotes1# " I have to think of something to get rid of your VERBAL DIARRHOEA, maybe VERBAL CONSTIPATION. "
2# **Verbal diarrhoea- A condition where a person can't stop talking.*
3# " Say it with more ZEST!! You people are 16-year olds, not 60-year olds!! "
4# " Sit up straight so you can take in more oxygen for your brain "
5# " I am Miss Chan, not Miss Nag, so don't make me Miss Nag because i don't want to be Miss Nag. "
6# " Why is it that nothing works here, why is it that my laptop works in other classes but not this class? Because it's 4E. "
7# " Jethro, get rid of that screen saver face!! "
8# " Jethro, why is it that you're always talking?! "
9# " Edwin, stop sleeping. I thought EYELIDS WERE OPAQUE??!! "
10# " As always in 4E."
MISS CHAN, SARANG HAEYO!! I love your humour.
♥**MY DARLING ANGEL GOH!!* ^_*♥*SMOOCHES FROM YOUR ANGEL KRISTY LOW HUI EN* ♥
HEYHEY!! This is what he does when he talks about his wife.
ANGEL GOH: Yes, it's you KRISTY!!

Even his feet look good. wahahaa. He has hitchhiker toes.
Quote to share from
ANGEL GOH'S BLOG: Do good things whenever the opportunity comes. When the opportunity is gone, try as we may but it might be too late.
Quote to share from
ANGEL LOW: Listen to the wonderful people around you because it helps.
**WUZUN'S AIRMAIL!!*1# FLYING SMOOCHES FROM HIS WIFE, MRS KRISTY GOH2# HUMONGOUS HUG FROM HIS DARLING, MRS KRISTY GOH3# WONDERFUL PHOTO FROM HIS BABY, MRS KRISTY GOH
BABY!! I'M WAITING.
(This photo was supposed to be taken with MISS BABI, but she didn't know how to. SO the wonderful photographer, AH ZHI, cut her out of the pic. KUDOS for that!! Seriously, i think i look retarded. But i know DARLING GOH GOH won't mind!! wahahaa. thick skin.)
4# A BIG 'GAMSA HAMNIDA'
Thanks for your love drink BABY GOH!! I can feel your love in every sip i take!! =))
(I've been buying POCARI SWEAT from the only vending machine that has it, next to the church, every recess!! Since 20th March 2007. I think even if it were WUZUN SWEAT, i would still drink it. *VOMITS!!* yucks!! )
I have to grab some food now. Haven't had dinner yet. Oh wait, maybe i shouldn't even have dinner. DIET. wahahaa. kidding!! I LOVE♥ FOOD as much as ANGEL GOH so i will definitely NOT SKIP MEALS!!
♥LOVE DRINK CAN COUNT: 9 ♥
Labels: I ♥ MISS CHAN/ ANGEL GOH/ WUZUN SWEAT