Le Korean Princess is back!

Monday, April 16, 2007

**HAPPY *BURP*DAE PRINCESS WEE2!! =))

13th April 2007


Chunks of Love,
Your Korean Counterpart.



RI AT RI
(Day at Raffles Institution)


I signed up for some Geography excursion because I heard that it had something to do with Brunei. Some "Save Brunei" talk. Yeap, environmental issues. Yiyee and I decided to go together. Hehe. We were supposed to meet at 1330 outside the G.O. and get there by 1400. Unfortunately, Yiyee and I were late because we couldn't help being good girls and stayed for the remaining 10 mins of MATH. hoohoo. MATH. We got on the bus and Mdm Sim said that by the time we get there, the talk would be over. Sorry!! Yiyee and I were just talking about some issues while listening to Wuzun's wonderful voice. hehe.


Oh, What has caught Yiyee's attention!?


Oh. Xuan Hao and Rechelle. Naughty naughty, juniors!!



Global warming talk. We are the culprits. We are murderers!! More and more polar bears are dying because of us. I don't think it's right for us to continue on with our selfish acts at the expense of nature itself. STOP GLOBAL WARMING!!


MASS PLANTING of RI Eco-garden




My green fingers. So dirty, but I don't mind!! It's dirty for a cause.



The disgustingly cool hostel. Our Anglican House is like wonderful.


They have a pool. UH!!

They have tennis courts. UHH!!

So long. Farewell.

Labels:


2:21 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.