Le Korean Princess is back!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

**PEDOPHILIC CRUSH*


HO HO HO. I think I'm a little psychotic. Some people are just so cute!! You know what? I've got a cute neighbour too!! After being surrounded by grouchy old neighbours for who knows how many cow years, I finally realised that... there's a very special someone just one street away. Literally, one street. I can use walking DEAR AL BEANO as an excuse to sort of stroll pass that special someone's house!! HU HOOOO. Hopefully, he likes dogs. *HEHEHE* Miracles happen!!

OhMyBanana!! I'm exultant!! =)) I was walking Beano with Kakak Ana to third street. Hehe. Yes, to see dear *****. A few of the bedroom windows were lit but I didn't see anyone!! I plunked myself down on the pavement and started playing with Beano, like some whacked person, hoping that I will see *****. I was looking up at the lit window when I saw a black figure sitting on the swing watching me. HO HO HO. I got a huge shock and didn't know what to do. This black figure was leaning forward and looking out from the little windows of the cement wall. I'm rather sure that it's *****. AHHH!!! A miracle. Praise God!! =)) I'm really thankful. So near yet so far. Separated by the tarred road, stinky drain and the cement wall. After that, I pretended to continue walking and when I walked back, the black figure was still sitting on the swing, silently watching. I ran all the way back home, jumping with joy!!

I'm happy, delighted, idyllic, overjoyed, elated, ecstatic, joyful, thrilled, gleeful, joyous, excited, exhilarated, blissful, exultant, over the moon, on cloud nine...

This song perfectly describes how I feel right now!!

"WHEEHOO YEEHOO WHEEHOO YEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I LOVE ALOE VERA!! =))

Labels:


1:26 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.