Le Korean Princess is back!

Monday, April 23, 2007

**PRETTAY POST!! ^_*

I love prettay people and things!!
The people I love are prettay to me.
The things I treasure are prettay to me.

HOME PRETTAY HOME.


Dache, Me, Erche!! =)) ♥

Dache, Erche, Me!! ♥

Me, Dache, Erche!! My,my, look at how we've grown!! ♥

Exterior



We have about 40 fishes + fries in there = a lot.
A lot of fish poo to clear.


View from my bedroom window. Prettay sakura.


Don't u just love Beano's perky butt!! =))

Reminds me of AH ZUN ZUN's♥ butt!!


My fingers are so yummy!!

Interior



Earring holder!! =)) Princess Cat.




Daddykin's pic at the corner of my mirror!!

So that I will be reminded of Poor Daddykins who has to work so hard for
His Prettay Wife and 3 Prettay Angels!! =))
To make things worse, he works away from home, in the air.
Literally, in the air.


♥Sarang Haeyo, Daddykins!!♥ =))


My messy but prettay desk. AH ZUN ZUN!! =))

The inhabitants of my bed.



2# HOME PRETTAY HOME

My TT prettays and of course, my BB prettay!! =))


Good old Little Miss Babi.




3e/4e prettays!! X))




I'm sure you've seen most of these pics before but who cares!! I love prettay people!!





Council-Welfare!! =))

We're welfare because we care.

Fausy
Gay-le






Labels:


10:11 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.