OhMyBanana. I'm gonna die!! MYE results are horrendous!! Oh man. I've got the message loud and clear. It doesn't pay to be lazy. I know it's rather cliche but I still have to say it: Laziness may appear attractive but work gives satisfaction. I really hope I'll be jolted out of my fruitless slumber very, very soon. Yes, Dache, I promise to grow my hardworking whisper like you said and get rid of the lazy scream. Momsies is immune to it. She's not even nagging anymore. I know it's my undoing but I just feel like
slapping the producers of Korean Dramas!! Everybody, prelims are in 10-12 weeks time!! That means we have to study one subject per week!! 1 more term and we will have to gear up to tackle it and then press on to fight the 'O' monster!!
Momsies left for Shanghai this morning to go look for Daddykins!! Well, I hope they will have fun together!! I'm gonna take a bus to and from school everyday and train my leg muscles conquering the 2 slopes!! Please, don't give me drumsticks!! I just need help shaking off the fats!!
Dache is leaving for Europe tomorrow. Hasta La Vista!! Have a safe trip yeah!? I suddenly feel a certain sense of emptiness inside. You only know how to treasure someone in their absence.
I don't wanna grow. I don't wanna end up as some lowly stalker with no life. I don't wanna do this anymore.
And yes, I missed yet another day out with the girls. WHY OH WHY.
Don't worry!! Pick yourself up!! **AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!!*
Thanks Gayle!! It helped a lot!!
P.S: Take care Daddykins!! I miss you truckloads, or should i say aeroplaneloads!!
P.S.S: I don't like it when people cry.
P.S.S.S: Yipee. I chopped off 2 inches of my black locks. EEIIYERR.
Labels: MYE results/ MOMSIES/ SHANGHAI/ DACHE/ EUROPE/ HAIRCUT