Le Korean Princess is back!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

**MYEs are over!! ^_*
Ahh!! Rejoice. I haven't been blogging because of MYEs. I was telling myself not to even lay a finger on the computer or remote control because once I start, I won't stop. Cool hey!! A lot has been going on lately, like MOMMYS' DAY!!


**JOLLY BELATED MOTHERS' DAY YO!!*
We (Haimoni, Ohmoni, Dache & I) celebrated M Day at the Mouth Restaurant situated in Toa Payoh SAFRA.


People involved in the big "PIG OUT" session.
Haimoni(Mama), Ohmoni(Momsies), Oni??(Dache), Me!! FOOD's HERE!! =))Let's DIG IN!! X))Wahahaa. Not there luh!! Now to wash it down with some tea!! Wahahaa.

I know I have no dining etiquette whatsoever. You can't blame me you know, I was hungry!! WAHAHAA.


Century egg porridge- 2 bowls
Char siew chee cheong fun-1 ( Wanted one more plate but it was sold out. HOT FAVOURITE)
Beancurd roll with prawn stuffing( Momsie's FAV!!)- 1 long
Japanese chicken mushroom roll- 1 long

Pork ribs with black beans- 1 longSiew mai- 1 long

Shanghai pork dumpling, better known as Xiao Long Bao- 2 longs

Ultra big dumpling in clear soup-4 bowls

Peking dumpling. Rather tart, super good!!

Deep fried banana fritters with prawn. HOO HOO!!

Look at that huge chunk of fat-laden mayonnaise!! DEEP FRIED!! And we had two plates of it!! SINFUL!! ^_* OOhh. Look at the banana oozing out!!

Completely bloatedBut totally satisfied like FAT CATS. See the fat cat grin!!Yeah Yeah, I know you're full. Wahahaa, the guy in black seems so amused by what we're doing.Kissy poo!!

Me: Hey Che, Let's do a QUAN and RUIXI KISSING SCENE. WAHAHAAA.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TA-DAH!! =)) Retarded people we are!!


Back in the car...

On the way to Aunty Alice's clinic to pick up some medicine for Mama.



Pardon the leg. Dache's not supposed to take a picture of the whole body. I was actually taking a nap because I was suffering from POST PRANDIAL STUPOR. Wahahaa.


Oooo. I'm gonna get ya'!!

Scary yeah!?The ever-hungry Kristy looking for more food even after the DIM SUM FEAST.

*Tsk Tsk. And she still goes on and on about being fat.* Wahahaa. =))

After drinking so much tea...

*GASPs!!* No peeking!! Can't you just let Kristy the boy pee in peace!?

TODAY


Out with Ohmoni for some chow at THE CAFFE BAR. On to shop a little and then to Tampines Mall to watch Spider-man 3!! =)) Met Erche there and caught the 1630 movie. OhMyBanana!! I don't want Harry to die. But yeah, he's already dead.


Erche: I don't like Spiderman. He disfigured the only cute guy on set.


Yeap!! I totally agree!!


Spaghetti Carbonara. Yeap, as its name suggests, lots of CARBO!!

WHOOHOO!! I love Spiderman. Most importantly, I love Harry Osborne. James Franco is HOT!! HOT i tell you!! How old is he? Wahahaa. Kristy is up to no good!!

JAMES FRANCO

Potential *KPK Hubby 10#*

Oo Oo!! Can I wash my clothes on your tummy!? =))

Labels:


1:37 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.