WHEEHOO!! Just had Family Day camp on saturday. Not bad.
One day, (not convenient to specify when) Fausy, Gayle and I went to town!! We went to the Pepper Lunch outlet at Suntec. Treated Gayle to lunch because it's supposed to be her *burp*dae treat. Whoohoo!! I love Pepper Lunch becoz' pepper makes me even hotter than I already am. WAHAHAHAA!! *Wide-eyed look* I love the times when 3 of us are just pigging out and laughing our hearts out at totally stooooopid things like A**** says. wahahaa. I found someone who looks like WUZUN!! I kinda know him so I'm going after him!! He needs a job so I'm gonna get him to be my SS tutor!! WAHAHAA. More of a hindrance then help. OhMyBanana. Kristy the cheeko is on the move again!! AHH!! My Singaporean Wuzun has arrived!! And the best thing is that he's not 28 but he's younger!! I don't have to worry about any age gap problem!! Don't worry A****, I haven't forgotten you!!

At Suntec with my Darling Orlando and Johnny!! Whoopteedoos!! I'm holding Orlando's hand!! =)) *Giggles* I risked ruining my image in front of the many passers-by just to take a picture with them!! AH HA!! Happiness!! Momsies brought my cam along so not many pics to uploads but yeap!! Thanks FAUSY!! *DB is mine!!*
Family Day camp was great!! Don't cry people!! I love COUNCIL!! =)) Finale night was okie. Can you imagine me singing 'How Are You', sung by Yingiet's darling Wilber Pan, on stage!? I had trouble remembering the lyrics. It's CHEENA!! I'm gonna miss council...
DOS tomorrow!! Blazer attire. HOT HOT HOT. You'll see a sizzling Kristy tomorrow!! WAHAHAA. Goodnight DB!! XOXO!! Kisses!!
Labels: FAMILY DAY CAMP/ PEPPER LUNCH/ GAYLE'S BELATED BURPDAE TREAT/ ORLANDO AND JOHNNY/ DB