Le Korean Princess is back!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

**HAPPY *BURP*DAE SHANNY!!*
21 May 1991.

We went for CIP that day to raise funds for Simei Care Centre. We had great fun even though we met some weird people. It was for a good cause. All I can say is that the contractor uncle is super strong. Lugging the whole pile of newspapers around was not an easy task but we did it!! After that, we were supposed to go to East Point for Kobayashi and buble tea but then, I decided to go with the girls for Shanny's *burp*dae celebration!! Lunched at Pizza Hut. Wahahaa. I love the fizzy drinks. Took neoprints after that. Wheehee!! I love neoprints especially the part where we get to be cosmetic surgeons. Aesthetic surgery!! Wahahaa. Upload when I have the time I guess.
Dearest Shanny!! Sarang haeyo man!! It's really great hanging out with you!! I wish for you joy and love in life!! =)) Oh. This is great.
DOS

We have been kept rather busy with DOS despite the fact that MYEs are over. Hoohoo. No life. It's not exactly fun plastering a smile on your face for 30+ minutes while standing like a zombie on the staircase while 400 over VIPs walk pass when your feet hurt in the disgusting court shoes. All this is done while the VIPs are pigging out during tea break. Resisting the urge to just kick off our shoes and grab their food like barbarians. All we get are leftovers.

VIP 1: It's hot standing there yeah?

Me: Yeap!! *Pathetic smile on face. You bet it's hot!!*

VIP 2: Why are ya'll standing here?

Me: To guide the way along. *smile. precisely. why are we standing here?*

Me: *Bows* Good afternoon!!

VIP 3: You know, if you do that 300 times, your neck will hurt

Me: ... Haha. *Errr. So not funny!!*

PHONE CONVO WITH MAMA

Was on the phone with Haimoni(Grandma) today and she was telling me to take care and stuff, and to go over to her place to stay. Before hanging up, she was like

MAMA: Bu4 yao4 chi1 na4 me4 duo, bian4 pang4

Me: Yeah. WAHAHAA.

Oh man. Someone tell me, did i put on weight recently? ANIO!!

Last day of Term 2!! I got above 20 for L1R5. It's the first time. i'm down for SSS. Some people said it's okie because MYEs this time round are rather difficult. That's not a really good excuse. Oh man!! i'm gonna die. **AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!!* That's all I can say. Wei2, Bernadette Yongzhong, Karen and Phoebe zhong cabbed to my house after school. Got some money and we headed to A****'s house!! and then to Secret Recipe. I love<3>

Courtesy of Fausy
Q: What do you call Macbeth when he's in the shower?
A: Macbath.

Courtesy of Me
Q: What do you call Macduff after he has just told a lie?
A: Macbluff

Oh. Where Art Thou My Fair Singaporean Wuzun?
Was it Thee I saw this morning?

P.S: I miss Daddykins, Momsies and Dache terribly!!

P.S: God, please save me from someone.

Labels:


11:23 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.