**June Hols ^_*
Yippee!! Time to start studying for Prelims!! Whoohoo!! Rejoice!! Urbs.. But still, I wanna go out with my DEARY Prettays!! Sports gals, classies, Miss Huda!? Fausy and Gayle!!
Well, going over to Nana's place to stay!! Today to Thursday. Can't wait to see Dearest Koozy!! We have to leave Darling Beano at home. Don't worry my Baby!! I'll be back to give you some chow on Tuesday, after Chem. Miss me yeah Baby!! I think I'm going to bring loads of books there to study. Yeah!? I love♥ going over to Nana's. Can we go to IKEA one day, Nana and Koozy!? Kristy, remember to study yeah!?
Went with Fausy and Weizy to the Macbeth play on Saturday at 2pm. Fausy and I met up at TM station and met Weizy at Clarke Quay. Cabbed from Central to the DBS Art Centre, which to me, seems like a really small theatre right smack in the middle of mowhere. It looks like a shophouse. Not really what we expected. It pales in comparison to our Beloved Durian. I forgot to bring the tickets. Sorry Fausy!! We were like freaking out on the cab. The funny thing is that Weizy brought her ticket along but left it in the cab. In the end, they let us in because it's difficult to turn down 3 prettay ladies. WAHAHAA. jkjk. It's a good thing we remembered our seat row and number. 2nd row. 2 seats in the middle. Weizy sat in the circle. OhMyBanana!! Fleance is so cute!! Matthew Mackay!! =)) I like Malcolm and Banquo too!! AHH!! It wasn't that good but because Fleance, Malcolm and Banquo. I enjoyed it tremendously because of them. OH, what charming people.
After that, we walked back to Central coz' there was no cab in sight and we were sick of waiting. It took us like 5 mins only. Wahahaa. Noobies. Walked around looking for some chow. Nothing caught our eye so Fausy and I headed to Raffles for CHIPPY!! =)) Weizy left first. =)) I love♥ fried mars bars and cheese curry chicken!! How very sinful. Deep-fried!! And And And!! I had my 31st can of Pocari Sweat!! WAHAHAA. Walked around and then heade home. Something really funny happened. I was struggling to finish my cheese curry chicken while holding Pocari in my other hand. I was talking to Fausy and got distracted so I spilt some of my precious love drink on the floor!! HOO HOO!! Embarrassing much!! We walked a few steps away and I was like, OH NO FAUSY!! What are we gonna do!!
And then... this bunch of guys walked along and the shortest one of the lot walked right through the invisible puddle. WAHAHAA. He slipped and his friends caught hold of him. Meaning he didn't fall.
Fausy and I turned to each other and were like: .... *DON'T LAUGH!!*
We heard it. He said the F word. That was it!! Fausy stared me in the eye and said: He deserves it. WAHAHAA. I'm really sorry, Mister but you don't have to be so vulgar!! He didn't know that it was me who spilt the drink. wahahaa. Lucky me. Pictures another time!!
I want a pair of shades!!
Oh yes. SHAKER Fries are da' BOMB!! =)) Walked to MacDee after church to get them plus the cute Shrek Ears!! Ahh!! I love♥ the ears!! Oo Oo Oo. I'm Princess Fiona's super duperly good friend because I'm Korean Princess Kristy. WAHAHAA.
Time to go to Nana's place!! =)) Won't be blogging for a while. Feel free to leave a tag!! Don't rot Dear blog!!
Labels: JUNE HOLS/ NANA'S PLACE/ MACBETH/ CHIPPY/ SHAKER FRIES