| http://www.myheritage.com |
| http://www.myheritage.com |
| http://www.myheritage.com |
SHREK EAR PICTURES!! =))
My thinking cap as Erche would like to call it.
| http://www.myheritage.com |
| http://www.myheritage.com |
| http://www.myheritage.com |
| http://www.myheritage.com |
I collated all the many others plus these that I uploaded.
The celebs who appeared 5 times or more.
- Song Hye Gyo
- Son Ye-jin
- BoA
- Kyoko Fukada
-Ueto Aya
- Matsu Takako
- Ayumi Hamasaki
- Zhang Zi Yi
- Jolin Tsai
- Ann Kok
- William Moseley ( Oh!! He's so cute!! I look like a guy!! )
The celebs who appeared 4 times and below.
The rest. Wahahaa. Mostly Korean!! (And Japanese) Yippee!! =)) I can't believe they matched me up with Bae Yong-jun and Jay Chou!! Dang!! WAHAHAA.
IS IT ACCURATE!?!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
| http://www.myheritage.com |
Reasons why it's not accurate.
1# How can Goh Kiat Chun, My Hubby, not look like Wu Zun the celebrity!? Can't you tell by the uncanny resemblance!? CHEH!!
2# My hubby does not look like a woman. WAHAHAA
3# I, for one, do not look like a guy!! *Cheh. EYES WIDEN*
4# I do not look like Bae Yong-jun!!! * YUCK!! *
Reasons why it's accurate.
1# It states that My Hubby and I both look like Ashton Kutcher. WHOOPIE!!
2# It also states that My Hubby and I both look like Takuya Kimura. WHOOPIE2!!
3# Majority of the matches for My Hubby and I are WOMEN. **Okie luh. Now then I admit that he does look like a women. BUT... I still SARANG you. WAHAHAA*
4# I look like SONG HYE GYO. *What do you mean I don't look like her!! RAWRRR. Cat fight ensues*
5# I look like BoA. *WAWDDDD did you say!! Who says i don't!?!?*
6# Most of the matches are Korean. *Did you say 'IN YOUR DREAMS!?'* *Steam coming out of nostrils.*
Therefore, I conclude that it's accurate!! =)) WAHAHAA. What baloney. All you people out there, you decide whether it's accurate. ^_*
Deary Pretties!! (Sports gals, Classies, Fausy, Gayle) Try it try it!! It's fun!! *Jumping around like a baby baboon*
Labels: MY CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKES/ MY HUBBY'S CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKES