** I LOVE♥ MY SPORTS PRETTIES!! =)) ^_*
Whoopdeedoos!! =))Have been really busy these few days. SLACKED A LOT!! It's time to start work!! 4th week of the JUNE HOLs and I have tons and tons of work to do!! Thanks a lot teachers!!
6th JuneTJC dsa. I got lost. WAHAHAA. Thanks Yingen!! =)) It was bad. Real bad. Not gonna count on dsa anymore!! Nope!! No more TT in JC please!! Yes Zhiying, we will count on ourselves!! =)) Went to Block 16?? Lunch with the TT team. Had Kway Chap!! =)) Walked to Pandrea's house. HO HO HO. Had a hard time climbing up the Bamboo 2. No lift u see!? Had to use our own arm strength. WAHAHAA. What a cosy house!! =))





Picture collage!! Kinda like the one Dache has on her bedroom wall.

RAWRRR. Stop taking pictures ah!!

The pic that keeps our dear Pandrea awake every night. Poor panda. Tsk Tsk.

Pandrea says they look like ghosts. WAHAHAA. Da shu's friends!!

WAHAHAA. The old Pandrea.

Love birds on Bus No. 2







Wah. They may be long-lost sisters yeah!?

Yippee!! I L-O-V-E TENNIS!! =))










THE LONG LONG WAY to the petrol kiosk.. Hwee2's fingers. ^_*


I believe I can fly...

I believe I can touch the sky...

Ah ZHI's turn!!

HE HE!! =))



Fantastic Korean Princess Kristy with her Fantastically Dirty disgusting knees.






WHOA!! So thirsty!!

Stomach crunches on Kang's WATER BED!! AHH!! I LOVE YOUR BED KANG2!! =))

Hee hoo!!


Little Miss Shrek


Andrea shots.



Kang's Ohmoni ( My Mother-in-law) doing yoga while washing the dishes!!


Kang2!!

Hweeli. Connie. Zhiying. Andrea.

Hweeli. Connie. Me. Andrea. RAWRRR says Pandrea.

Slide... Kiddy kiddos.

Batwomen and Batpanda!! =))

Whee!! I did 2 chin-ups Daddykins!! =)) The gals are my witnesses!!

So tough!!

OOh.

And again.

And yet again. >.<

If we fail the 1st time...

Try, try again!!

Aiyo. Barney, look at both of them!! So retarded. Ai yo yo. WAHAHAA

Kang2!! Smile!! =))

Let's go back to preschool and do some math!!

All jump, I jump. I jump, all jump!! =))

I fell off Barney and landed on my butt. Hopefully, my big butt got flattened. WAHAHAA.

Whee!! Korean Princess Kristy can jump so high!! (Who says I jumped from Barney!!)

On the ground!!

What fun times!! =))

Cross-eyed freakos and Hwee2 the Priestess. Wahahaa.

Wahahaa. My bad. Not on timer mode.

Hehe. Look at Yingen!!

Whoopsies!!

YAY!! Where's Pandrea!!??

I found her!! Andrea on Barney as usual. Pandas and Purple dinos share a certain connection.

AH ZHI and I!! =)) Look at the disgusting perspiration bits running down my face!! YUCKS.
7th JuneSeoul Garden Treat from COACH!! =))
Whoopie!! We're going out as a team!! =))

Clean plates.

Yingiet: LET'S GO!!
Kang2: Hmm. What should I start with...


Look at all the food!!

The 3 people with ultra small tummies. COACH included!?!?!? I don't believe it!!

Absolutely yummilicious I tell you!! =))

Whoops!! It's getting burnt!! CHAO-tar!!

My ultimate FAV. EGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Here's some soup for you Yingiet!!

Hurry up!! This is my fourth cup of lemon tea!!

Washing my dirty spoon in some soup. Yingiet: *Clap clap!! So yummy!!*

COACH: EIYER. na4 me4 zhang1 de4 dong1 xi1 qu4 xi3.

HOO HOO. End of Round 1. Dirty plates.

Round 2. *ding ding!!*

WOW-zers!!

Double WOW-zers!! =))

Yingiet the Cook.

Me: MMM MMM. The food is SOOO GOOD!! =)) (Eh. I clean my nose everyday k!! WAHAHAHAA. UNGLAM.)

Zhiying: Stir and stir and stir. =)) Okie. It's done!! (I'm really glad AH ZHI could join us. X)))

Kang2: Wow!! It looks good!!

Yingiet: HE HE HE. HOKKIEN MEE!! =))

Yingiet: *ZAP* Excuse me, Could you*Flutter eyelashes* help us change the hot plate ? *Bat eyelids*
Mesmerised waiter: *Rather zombie like* Your wish is my command...

WOW. Yingiet's electrifed victim changed the hot plate for us YET AGAIN!! =))

Almost cleared all the food!! Yingiet, eat more!! =))

Coach Frog is sleepy.

I pray that these TT girls will finish eating VERY VERY SOON.

Shin Goon's ultra long fingers and thumb. (AND NAILS) EIYERR. So gay for a guy who's my hubby. WAHAHAA.

ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Brain freeze!! =))

Me: Have you taken it? *FLASH. Korean Princess Kristy was blinded*

Hehe. I love
♥ my ice cream!!
So colourful!! The four primary colours. WAHAHAA. Miss Babi blinked.

Fantastic Four!! The PIG-OUT monsters. We ate for 3 hours!! =))
FYI, we are not positioned in accordance to the 4 characters. ( How can Yingiet, Miss Babi be Jessica Alba!?!? WAHAHAAA. )

COACH: Eh Kristy, come here. Chi1 na4 me4 duo1. Need to come here.

So funnay eh COACH!!

Shin Dear: Take again!! My eyes.

Retake. Shin Dear!! Open your eyes!!

Retarded COACH!! Wahahaa. The only guy in the NEOPRINT shop.

WHOO!! Big pretty fan. Quite a breeze.
Went on to KC's parents' shop. Connie was SO LOOKING FORWARD to going there!! =)) Right!? So shy. Wahahaa.
Labels: SPORTS PRETTIES/ KANG'S PLACE/ SEOUL GARDEN WITH COACH