Le Korean Princess is back!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I STILL MISS DADDYKINS TERRIBLY!!

Oh, I feel like singing.
Daddy's Home,
Daddy's Home,
Daddy's Home,
TO STAYYYYY...

RAWRRR. As Zaixi would call him the one who provided the Y-chromosome. WAHAHAA. OhMyBanana!! =))
Daddy called again today!! Said he just arrived in Shanghai. On the cab, heading to the apartment. Ohmoni and Dache are going to visit him in July!! AHH!! No fair!! I wanna go!! Take me to Shanghai OHMONI!!


KILL JOY >.<

I had chinese remedial today. MDM THAM dislikes me!! She keeps on saying I'm a councillor and I should know better. Please... you mean councillors can't be lousy in chinese!?!? You think I chose to be a "CHEENA PRO"!?!? I want to do well for my HCL okie, Madame!! HMPH.

Today,I wore my red welfare tee( It's school-related) with normal sports shorts and proper shoes. She was like

(In cheena)


MDM THAM: Came from camp?
Me: Uh.. No.
MDM THAM: Then why are you dressed like that?
Me: We're not allowed?
MDM THAM: Look at the rest!? They are wearing school uniforms. Proper school attire. You are a student councillor. You should know better.
Me: ...
Benedict: The shirt is school-related. (THANKS!! =D)
MDM THAM: Still? I don't like to be so double-standard. You can wear and they cannot wear. Go look for Mr Chua to ask later.
Me: ...

OhMyBanana!! Mr Chua already said that when we come back to school on Sats or Hols, as long as we wear school-related tees and proper shoes(meaning, not slippers or sandals) it's okay. Now, I wore normal black shorts( those that i wear for training. Not some neon-coloured board shorts!!) I don't see anything wrong with that. It's not my fault that everyone chooses to come in full school uniform when they can just wear school-related tees with shorts( black preferably). I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAME 20 MINUTES LATE!! YOU DID. Picking on me like there's no tomorrow. I bet if I were an A1 Hcl student, she wouldn't do this to me. She won't stare at me with her huge, goldfish eyes like they're gonna pop out anytime soon, get me to answer questions and flare up when i answer incorrectly. It's so annoying.

You know what? I'm a Chinese and of course I understand the importance of my own mother tongue. You think I'm a goon? I like HCL but I just don't excel in it okie!! I know I don't read chinese newspapers or books( I try to sometimes when Haimoni comes over with her WAN BAO. Watch cheena news sometimes too) but I hand in my work. Among the handful out of 40+ students who hand in their work. I put in effort in writing each compo. My chinese vocab is really limited, I know. But I still try to use Cheng Yus and Ci yus that are chim to me in my compo. You said that I structure my sentences like those in english compos and so now, I'm trying to improve on that. AHHHH!! She's driving me nutsos. Sheesh. Anyway, if it affects you THAT MUCH, i'll wear the pe shirt with school bottoms tomorrow yeah!! I used to think you were a good teacher. One who was reasonable and caring. Seems like I'm wrong. *Slaps. Kristy, what were you thinking.* You're not getting me down. I'm gonna grit my teeth and make the most out of my one hour with you tomorrow. *AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!!*

JOY!! ^_*
The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...

After chinese, met YAYA PAPAYA and we had lunch!! I'm sorry you can't see my tagboard YAYA!! Your com's LAO YA LIKE YAYA!! WAHAHAA =))Oh yeah, had my 34th can of LOVE DRINK today!! I'm Mugged in the library for a while and then Ohmoni wanted me to go home. Studied a while. My eyelids suddenly felt so heavy. Took a half hour nap and washed up. Took 10 to Suntec and met Dache at Citylink. SAKAE BUFFET!! =)) Thanks OHNI!! (Sorry for making you poorer0 When I get my 1st paycheck, I'll treat you!! We had 30 plates!! WOW-zers.

Oh yeah, on the way home, I bumped in to Frosty Fausy!! Was reminded of this:

From a long, long time ago.


OhMyBanana!! Zaixi's gonna kiss Jang Geum nex Friday!! ^_* I'll laugh like crazy. He's such a goon.

I wanna shop at VIVO. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna. *Stomps hard on the floor*

Sorry Erche!! I promise, I won't be a locksmith in future.

Pictures for pigging out sessions another time again.
(KUISHIN-BO, COFFE CLUB, SAKAE SUSHI)

Labels:


1:17 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.