**JOLLY FATHER'S DAY!!* ^_* ♥ I love you PAPS!! =))♥


Daddy loves making fun of me...
My DADDY is the coolest Dad coz' he's the father of a KOREAN PRINCESS, coz' his wife is the coolest mom, coz' his mom is the coolest Grandma, coz' he can fly (an aeroplane).Daddykins is in Amsterdam right now, so can't really give him a super duperly huge cuddly bear hug like I would want to. (Hurry home soon DADDY!!)Sent him an sms. Paps called my mobile while Ohma and I were pigging out at Coffee Club after church. Dache and Erche went shopping at Suntec. NO FAIR!! Wahahaa. Ohmoni said we would go to Vivo one day and shop!! Yippee!! We have a 800-dollar voucher so WHOOPDEEDOO!! We can buy so many things from TOPSHOP, DOROTHY PERKINS, FOREVER 21, ZARA (I miss you terribly, ZARA!! Hope to meet up with you again one day with the whole E4 cluster!! Add oil for 'O's!! =D), MANGO and what not!?!?!? You know what, I just realised that I love shopping. Got it from Ohma, I guess.
*Coughs* Back to where I was... This verse is for you DADDYKINS!! =))
' Fathers, DO NOT EXASPERATE YOUR CHILDREN; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. ' Ephesian 5:4Hehe. *Sly look* Daddy!! Don't exasperate me!! =))
A QUOTE FOR MY DADDY in HEAVEN!! ^_*
"Father!!- To God himself we cannot give a holier name." William WordsworthI Love You Daddy!!
QUOTES FOR MY DADDY ON EARTH!! ^_*
"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." Sigmund Freud
"A father's words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house."
Paul Lewis
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.""By the time a man realises that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.""The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." Anjaneth Garcia Untalan
I have loads more pics about me pigging out at Kuishin-bo and Coffee Club with my fams but I've gotta go shake off some fats with Ohmoni!! =)) Also, Dache came back on 15th June!! =)) So many things to blog about, so little time!! =((
P.S: Sports pretties, I'll send ya'll the pics soon yeah!! Give me more time. Gamsa hamnida!! =))TA-TA!! Kristy's gonna go for a run or somethin'!! X))
XOXO Korean Princess Kristy
Labels: JOLLY FATHER'S DAY