Le Korean Princess is back!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

1st Day Of School ^_*
(1st day of Wimbledon too!! BUT. I can't watch. GO FEDERER!! ^_*)
Last Day of PLAY!! =((
That's sad coz' I love to play!!

I'm really happy today coz' I'm getting a BLUE form for a really stupid reason.
Photo-taking tomorrow!! I don't know why the school's so weird. We have P.E on tuesdays after recess. HEY-lo. They want us to get stitches eh!? Gonna vomit out everythin'. (Including My Dear Love Drink!! Had my 35th can today!! Whoopdeedoos!!)

Btw, I'M A PIG!!
I put on 2kg!!
I put on 2kg!!
I put on 2kg!!
I put on 2kg!!
I put on 2kg!!

I miss the HOLs, seriously. Won't have much time to blog from now till 'O' Monster's over. So yeap. Some pics.

Cool hey!! So prettay. Found this in the toilet of SEAFOOD STATION. Wahahaa.

Thanks Dache!! I love♥ dogs but I love♥ you more!! WAHAHAA.
Darling Yan2 came back from Paris & London on the 14th and she brought back some souvenirs!! =))

1# Berry Chewing gum
2# Patchi choc!! ( I love it. Daddykins used to get them)
3# Eiffel Tower keychain
4# Pencil. (Wahahaa.)

JAP BUFFET WITH ALL THE AUNTS!! =))
We went super early. Wahahaa. Kiasu.

More seafood!!
DESERT!! ^_*
Matcha. I love♥ ice cream!!
At the opening of the BUILD-A-BEAR outlet at Suntec. HEHE!! I love♥ cuddly bears. I think I was the oldest kid around who took with the bear. WAHAHAA.

Erche's CHAO-TAR legs. Thanks to sailing. I'm glad I stopped sailing. But honestly, I do miss sailing. WAHAHAA. I DON'T MISS CAPSIZING. HEHE!! ^_*

4F BBQ!! ^_*
I miss being a kid.
SHAKER FRIES!! WE SHAKE AND SHAKE AND SHAKE!!
SHANNY!! ^_*

I didn't have much to eat. Boohoo.*-*|| (DIET!! )
WE LOVE♥ JUMPING!!
Huiwen's at it again. I actually jumped and bumped my head quite hard. WAHAHAA. Noobie eh.

The usual cock-eyed photo.
My New Specs!! ^_*
MY HOUSE- THE ANIMAL & REPTILE FARM.
Beano vs Ugly toad.
Kristy's deathly afraid of toads and lizards.
Spot Mr Ugly Toad.
My DEAREST BABY BEANO!! ^_*

*URBs* :S
Pretty pretty bird.
DACHE came back on the 15th!! ^_*
WHOOPIE!!

My welcome back card for DACHE!! I was waving it like crazy at the airport. Embarrassing!! I'm glad Dache liked it!!



MY LOVELY DACHE IS BACK.

Hp clinger!! =)) Cute hey!! It's green!! I LIKEEE.
Pink Cardie from MANGO.

ONE SUNNY SUNDAY @ Coffee Club with Ohmoni!! ^_*

My Garlic Prawn Pasta. Spaghetti tossed with succulent prawns sauteed with onions, tomatoes, chilli and garlic.

Ohmoni tried cooking it. Coz' we like it so much!! =)) I liked Ohmoni's one too!!
Ohmoni's sliced beef sandwich!!
COFFEE MACHINE!!
Panel of different models of coffee machines.
MUDDY MUD PIE!! =)) Cappucino chocolate ice cream served on a crust of crunchy oreo crumbs, topped with delectably warmfudge.
Ohmoni loves ♥ it!!
I love♥ it!! =))


Going...

Going...
ALL gone!! =))


Oh!! I see my mole!! AND a zit. *URBs!!*
Now to wash it down with some English Breakfast. WAHAHAA.

I love♥ ELVIN NG!!

DINOSAURS EAT YUSHENG.

I wanna be YOUR YUSHENG!!


WAHAHAA.

Labels:


2:05 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.