It's time to roll/bounce along! ^_*
LIGHT GREEN! HERE I COME!
Whee. No Emo post from me(I hope). Move on! Move on! Move on please! Waiting is so so so horrible! I think I'm gonna die 5 years earlier or something. I need chocolate! Any Dinosaur chocolate!? U know. I sorta knew it wouldn't work out.
22nd February 2008
Judgment Day!
Went back on Friday. Glad I gotta see Dinosaur one last time. Going into the Audi was ultimate torture. Everyone was cheering while I sat there like a goon. BAIK BAIK BAIK BAIK-ing while I was like BYE BYE BYE BYE! Went to get some comfort food with Benjee and Siew Chi. The funny thing is that my braces bracket came off with my Hichew sweet. I was like spitting out all the springs and stuff while eating Hichew. Amazing.
TPJC! O-Night! It's kinda difficult to photowhore when you're sad.


I saw Mag!
23rd February 2008
Chill Pill Day/Rolling Day!
Well well well. I've cried enough and my eyes still look cuckooly weird. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Went to Tampines Safra with CG 20/08-ers. Bowling was kinda fun. I'm like the first runner-up! Wahahaa. Nic was the top scorer of the day with 107! I didn't roll yeah! Wahahaa. Peh2 was the one rolling. I was the one being knocked down. Ouch. Some didn't come. That's so sad. Bryan just found out that most of them are not gonna be in the same class, 20/08. Aver's stuck in 20 with ******! AHH!!! Bryan Peh's in 21. Siew Chi and Nic are in 24. Now everyone's so sad that they can't be in the same class even though their appeal was successful. Heylo. I'm not even in the same school. At least there's Karen, Cherry, Porky, Jethro, Yong Ping, Rong Xuan...... in TP too. Eiyerrrrrrrrr... Count to 10!!!! Anyway, thanks for waiting for the bus with me Peh2, the 'muscular guy'! U're a real burping monster! Oh My LALA BANANA. I hope I'll end early for most of the days next week. Then we can meet up for Black Board and some Jap food! I need the special timetable too!

That's us! Look at Peh's bloated belly! *BURP!*
Seems like just yesterday we were...
That's our 1 to 10 pose. I never did it before. Wahahaa.







THANKS to Kang2 for answering my calls! Wahahaa. And helping me deal with that Terror Person!
THANKS to Shanny for that day!
THANKS to Shin for sharing my pain.!
THANKS to Aver for crying with me! My 20 besty!
THANKS to Benjee for fasting, praying with me over the phone and getting me comfort food!
THANKS to Peh2 for burping and calling me Princess Round! I'll still scream the next time I see you!
THANKS to Siew Chi for calling!
THANKS to EVERY 20/08er! U guys rock my Princessy socks!
Big KAMSA HAMNIDA TO ALL! *BIG BEAR HUG!* I need Lee Dong Wook to cheer me up. Most of all, I need my Dinosaur. No more Dino-hunting! Dear God,Please send me another fake Dino to TPJC please! 2 Tampines Avenue 9 Singapore 529564. Please visit me soon. ANYONE out there! Please visit me!
WE'LL MEET IN UNI. RIGHT!?!?!?
P.S: Daddykins! U need to fly back now! FLY BACK NOW! FLY BACK NOW! FLY BACK NOW!
Labels: TIME TO ROLL ALONG