Le Korean Princess is back!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Shemefanger! I love CG 20/08! My My My. We're cool people!








The Horror.
Day Before




Day After
Note swollen eyes. I think I almost scared Mr Prosperity&Wealth away. Wahahaa. We finally got to meet up with Miss Huda! Stories about Doc Boon were horrifying. Eiyer. I'm glad Miss Huda left AHS. Porky's face is killing me. Wahahaa. Porky is the best!



More CG photos to come! CNY too! Dache's 21st Garden Party too!

Labels:


10:15 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.