Le Korean Princess is back!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

DEAL OR NO DEAL HUNKS EDITION!
YAY! Dache & I wanted to sign up for DOND quite long ago. Like during the Twin Edition. We haven't signed up yet! AHH! But it's cool yeah! We'll be like the 2 sistas on DOND! We missed the Hunks Edition. How sad is that!?!? Maybe we (Dache, Erche & I) should be the first on the Triple edition. WAHAHAA. Three sisters on DOND! COOLIOS!

Here are my Top 3 picks! WHEEHEE! Drool-worthy!


Suitcase Guy 2# NICK LAM! 27!(Dinosaur's age!)


He looks like Utt! AHH!!! His Brit accent is HAWTTTTT. Wahahaa.
Height: 1.75m Weight: 74kg. Ethnicity: Chinese-English (Born in Wales; grew up in London; has been in SG for a year) He doesn't look good in this picture, sadly. He looks too made up in 8days too but trust me, he's cute! ^_*
Nick's Intro Clip!


Suitcase Guy 10# CHRIS HUSSEY! 17!



He looks totally hot in 8days! Wee2!!!! He's PHWOARRRRRR-worthy!
Height: 1.92m (VOW WOW! I like that!) Weight: 75kg I wonder... Is he like underweight or something!?!? He's 17 cm taller than Nick but he's only 1 kg heavier. Or could it be that... Nick is somewhat fat... NO! NO! NO! *Shakes head frantically* Ethnicity: Malay-Caucasian. Oh My LALA BANANA!!!!!!! I can't believe it... He's 17!
Chris' Intro Clip!


Suitcase Guy 11# DANIEL JACOB! 21!


Another guy who looks drop-dead gorgeous in 8days. I sound like a maniac...
Height: 1.83m (As tall as Dinosaur & WUWU!) Weight: 75 kg. Okay. Now I'm convinced that Chris is underweight. Ethnicity: Indian-Nepalese [Born here, but lived in Melbourne, Malta and Brunei(VOW WOW! Could be WUWU's friend!) till he was six] The cool thing is that he's an AVID TENNIS FAN! HO HO HO! just like KPK!!! WHEE!
Daniel's Intro Clip!

THE SAD THING IS THAT THEY'RE ALL ATTACHED!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!!!! But but but... This is what Wee2 would say: They all break up sooner or later! WAHAHAAAA. Right Wee2!?!?! But I don't mind really... I shall stick to my dinosaur! ^_*

Labels:


7:26 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.