Orientation is over! It wasn't that fun at the start but it grew on me. Not that bad after all. Running and dancing around the Fountain of Wealth, something that I never would have thought of doing. REAL REAL REAL FUN!!!!! Yeeha! Ya'll may go to
Connie's blog for the full details! Wahahaa.
We won! Panthera won! The defending champs! YAY! I'm a Panty-rian and a Bra-tian. WAHAHAA!







My Korean *Burp*day Dinner at SU restaurant!!!!! ^_*




♥Team love!♥





I look retarded in the 2nd pic. Wahahaa. I was supposed to be FA ZAN-ing.
A SUPER BELATED *BURP*DAY TO AH ZHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_*
Hohoho! I miss you truckloads! Really sad that we're not in the same JC but yop! We'll have a team outing soon to celebrate your BIG BIG BIG DAY!!!
I haven't seen ♥Dinosaur♥ for one day I miss him like crazy already. Oh Manly man...
*Big Le Sigh...*
P.S: I love A.P and Partial Fractions!!! YAY! Let's get retarded!
Labels: ORIENTATION/ KOREAN BURPDAY DINNER/ TEAM LOVE/ HAPPY BELATED BURPDAY TO AH ZHI/ DINOSAUR LOVE/ AP/ PARTIAL FRACTIONS