**BBQ @ CCP'S HOUSE!! ^_*
CCP invited us Sec4 councillors to his so called housewarming party at Le Crescendo last Friday. We all had loads of fun. Eating, playing, wading in the baby pool and DANCING IN THE POOL!?!? I'm gonna miss the 39th Student Council LOADS!! CCP is a really cool dude. He appears, to me, to be a super filial guy. His room was kinda empty. Mrs Chua wasn't around... WAHAHAA. Anyway, THANKS CCP!! ((: Chong ping-ge. OhMy LALA BANANA.
WENBIN THE POSER((:



YOGA!! We're floating on water hey!!

Others still crossing over.

I love them!!

The survivors!!
PIT FUN. 

THE WORLD IS ROUND
The playground consisted mainly of spinning equipment. I must admit, it's the coolest playground ever. Almost everything involved spinning. After spinning with Wong, I felt like throwing up and it fely HORRIBLE. HO HO HO. When all the others came, I couldn't spin anymore. WAHAHAA.


The world is round again, as Wong says.
I ♥LOVE♥ COUNCIL!! 39th STUDENT COUNCIL!!I really hope I'll be able to get the dance right. This is our last performance together.
I haven't been going for dance prac.s becoz' of D and M. So yeap, I can't keep up with the rest.
**AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!!*Labels: BBQ AT CCP'S/ LE CRESCENDO/ 39th STUDENT COUNCIL