Le Korean Princess is back!

Monday, July 09, 2007

**WIMBLEDON*
WIMBLEDON'S coming to a close pretty soon. I wanted Novak to enter the finals!! ARGH!! I'm totally upset. He retired from the match!! Can't really blame him I guess. Who would be 100% fit after playing 5 hours of solid tennis the day before.

TWO HOT TENNIS PLAYERS!!
Driving Kristy nutsos. Wahahaa.

Novak Djokovic
Serbia



Marat Safin
Russia
I don't know what happened to this dude. He's going down MUN!!
WHOA!! No wonder I love tennis so much!! Wahahaa. Nah. It's not because of them. =))

Labels:


10:44 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.