Le Korean Princess is back!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I LOVE♥ Dinosaurs!!
Dache saw my Darling Dinosaur @ Marina Square today!! Oh my!! I was stuck in school. >.< *URBs* I had to go for dance practice because the student council investiture's in 2 weeks!! We need to get the steps, the formation and everything right!! AHH!! Totally stressing out!! Back to Dinosaur, It was wearing a light pink shirt under a black jacket with jeans, supposedly. That's what Dache told me. She even said It was slim. SLIM!?!? Wahahaa. And that It's really tall!! AHH!!

JON!! Still missing your hair. WAHAHAA.
I'm being stupid. I look like a super tanned fatso next to Jon.
I LOOK FAT!!
FAT KRISTY ALERT!! O.O

Labels:


2:50 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.