Le Korean Princess is back!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

**DACHE'S HAND-PAINTED SHOES!!*

On my BIG FAT FEET. I prefer this colour. WAHAHAA.
On Dache's feet.

Dache made one for herself and one for her friend. The other one's for herself and she said we can share it since we have the same shoe size. YEAP!! She said she'll make one for my *burp*dae (which is like so long later!!) She's gonna make it GREEN!! AHH!!


2.4 KM RUN
We had our mock run today. Two rounds less. Whoohoo. Hopefully I can shed some fat off!! Wahahaa. After that, we played the frisby game. I bumped into Glenn HARD. Thanks a lot!! I have a bruised knee now. My new glasses are like crooked now yeah!! Grrrrr. >.< Wahahaa.


GRANDMA'S *BURP*DAE!! ^_*
I like prettay skirts. ((:
Koozy & I!! Okie. My hair's in a HUGE MESS.
*BURP*DAE Girl(Grandma!)! I love u so much, you know that?
Grandma didn't tell us where we were going for dinner until the very last minute!! Wahahaa. My Haimoni's SO CUTE!! ^_*
Nana's friend's shop. The crabs are totally AWESOME!! JUICY SWEET!!

Grandma & Friend!! She gave us free dessert. WAHAHAA.
Nana wants to blow her own candle.
I wish..
Cocoa Exotic's the best!!

SO DIFFICULT TO SAY GOODBYE.


Labels:


12:15 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.