**BEIJING TRIP 2005 ^_*
I suddenly thought of the chinese immersion programme..
Yeap!! ((: I went to Beijing with SHIN GOON and AHZHI!!
I miss those cuckoo-ly wonderful times!! ^_*


Liu Dao, the WEI WEI tour guide.
I look ridiculous with my short short hair.
Ah Zhi, the ghost.
Shin Gon, the ghost.

HEY HEY!!

Tracy's as skinny as her cousin, the pole.

Arrival at Huimin School.

Tram ride, on the way for our ROYAL banquet!!

Our home, the imperial palace.

Not forgetting the Stinky loos.

I'm supposed to be YANG GUI FEI. I think i look stupid.

I know. I know. I look disgusting in this pic. FREAKAYYYYY.
AHS LIBRARY!! ^_*
Cool for takin' pictures
And studyin' with prettays!!
Shin, Andrea and I were usin' Webmessenger when we decided to come up with stupid nicks. WAHAHAA. But Gan bebe's just bernadette gan. ((:



Wei2, Bernadette, Weepeng, Limin and I adopted a duck for the duck race down at the Singapore river. WAHAHAA. This is Weepeng's lucky duck. I wanted to get one too but we were only entitled to one duck per cert. >.< style="font-size:130%;">
TODAYWent to Simpang with the girls, Junrong and KC. We had Meepok!! ((: Wahahaa.
OhMyBanana!! Daddykins is comin' back soon!! 6 more hours!!
Stupid flight delay. )):Labels: BEIJING 2005/ AHS LIBRARY/ LUCKY DUCKS/ MEEPOK