**STUDENT COUNCIL INVESTITURE ^_*
39th STUDENT COUNCIL

Gayle,Fausy and I. Goofing around

We are cool yeah!!((:

GAY-LE!!

WONDERFUL BABOON WONG!!

Me,Gayle,Fausy,Natty

Clarice

Jingyi, Minhui, Fausy, Me!! ((:

Dorito Dorita!!

HANLU LU LU!!

Tabs((:

Girlies!!


SHENG-GE is shorter than me. WAHAHAA

Wei-ge!! WUZUN is cute!!

Weisheng!!

Guoxiang the funnay dude!!

Bin-ge!! Whoo!!

Darlie.

Kewei, my dance and walk-in partner!!

39th STUDENT COUNCIL!! ^_*

FAREWELL WELFARE

Sec4 Welfarians!!

PROM ^_*
While we're all getting excited about PROM, let's all remember that friendship isn't a voting system. Let's all just have fun and forget about all that. Oh yes. Fausy and I are ready to be PROM QUEEN REJECTS!! ((: We need sponsors, btw.
I'm feeling ... ... because it's totally disappointing.
Yeah? Misplaced trust. It doesn't change anything.
GAMSA HAMNIDA!! ^_*
I just wanna say I ♥ 4E.
Because we're all about love & happiness.
HAIRPEE!!
Labels: FAREWELL 39th STUDENT COUNCIL/ PROM