Le Korean Princess is back!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

*JOLLY 2008*!!!!!!

Yippee Yah Yay! Yeeha! I'm super duperly excited!!!!! Today's 1st Jan 2008 people! Make some noise! I'm going to report to TJC for the first time tomorrow! Ahhhh! Anticipation... No New Year resolutions for me! If I want to do something, I don't have to wait till the new year to do it! Wahahaa! WHEE!!!! Erche is so right!!!!

We had my *burp*day dinner on Sunday! 30th! That was the day Dear Daddykins flew back! We went to SU Korean Cuisine restaurant! The one Fausy recommended! I know my fams were exactly keen on going but yop! They just went along with me since it was my *burp*day! Korean Princesses eat Korean food right! Wahahaa! Not bad I guess. Bbq was fun. I loved the small side dishes! I'm a Kimchi fan! YAY! I got fried mars bars from Chippy after that! Fams seemed to look at me disapprovingly... Saying it was sinful..BLAH BLAH. I don't eat it ALL the time! Wahahaa. I'm not worried about putting on weight! Wahahaa. Okay I am. But I know how to control! Wahahaa! Daddy told me never to go to Far East ever again. He was worried that I'd mix with the wrong company. All the Bengs and Lians hanging around there! Ha! I saw quite a few. SCARY! I'll post the pics another time! I need loads and loads of beauty sleep to look FRESH FRESH FRESH tomorrow! Tomorrow's a big day!



AWWWW!!! Look at my wonderful Dinosaur! You looked so cute when u were hiccuping today Mr Dino! HAWT HAWT HAWT. You're so sexy.... make me go WHOO!!! Wahahaa. Sounds like our Welfare cheer!!! My Wonderful Dinosaur! ♥♥♥♥♥ I SARANG YOU!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

GOODNIGHT All Ye Hairpee People out there! Beauty sleep needed! Korean Dinosaur Princess Kristy bids thee Goodnight! Don't let the Kimchi bed bugs bite!

Labels:


10:19 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.