**JOLLY BELATED *BURP*DAY TO MRS DINOSAUR KRISTY!!!! ^_*Le Korean Dinosaur Princess Kristy!
From my Viet trip! ^_*
My *BURP*day wishes!1# I want to see my Dinosaur
2# I wanna get a Dinosaur stuffed toy
3# No more pimple outbreaks! Leave my forehead alone!
4# Of course, health & happiness to all my loved ones!
5# I wanna get to see all my 10 eye candies!
6# No more braces face!
7# Daddykins to fly back!
8# Hairpee Korean Dinner with fams tonight!
9# For me to sleep now!
10# For everyone to have a goodnight's rest! Wahahaa!
Wahahaa. Yay! I'm so proud of myself! I'm finally updating/reviving my blog! Thanks to Daddykins, I had to change my blog addy. Really sad. Oh well... It's kinda difficult to blog about ALL the events that took place after the huge battle! Phew. It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahahaa. I got posted to Temasek and my Ogl just called today. Really hope I'll enjoy myself... Boo.
Interesting events- 'Be Yourself' Day (Which is actually Teachers' day?)
- Ganbebe's *Burp*day!
- Graduation Day
- Ice skating with the sports peeps
- Outing with Sports Prettays
- Shopping for Prom
- NewYork2-ing with Bebe/Wei/Wee
- Prom!
- Church Camp!
- Class Chalet
- Vietnam trip!
- Bbq/sleepover at Ganbebe's house! This is a super significant event! It was the day Dinosaur came back! Whee! Oh My LALA BANANA!!!!!!
- Council Farewell!
- ♥♥♥♥♥ Dinosaur's *burp*day! ♥♥♥♥♥
- HOHOHO! Christmas!
- NewYork2-ing with Shin/Shanny/Hwee
- Orientation Camp! Fire up AHS! I Sarang<3 Gayle & I miss Fausy!
- Day @ Kang's! *Burp*day!♥
- Gnome @ Church! *Burp*day!♥
- TRUCKLOADS OF JUMONG! COFFEE PRINCE! ISWAK 2!
I guess I'll have to blog about these events SUPER DUPERLY slowly. I'm really sad because I know I don't have enough time. School's starting! No more playing for me!
Booboo!
This is only a prelude! More pics to come! Wahahaa!






























Yes Gayle! We're normal like that. With our Shaolin boy & Chunli-ish hairdos! God save me! Take away the zits!



Gayle loves my Ugly Betty look!






Labels: JOLLY BURPDAY MRS DINOSAUR/ HOLS EVENTS/ BURPDAY WISHES