LECTURES & TUTORIALS!I survived the 1st week! This sounds ridiculous but i do enjoy lectures and tutorials! I ♥love♥ my class! CG 20/08 is the best! Everyone was kinda shy at the start but yay, we opened up to each other. No more hermit crabs!


Spot KPK! Where's she!? Where's she!? Wahahaa.
TUTORS!
Civics/ Chemistry tutor: Miss Li Xuan JinShe reminds me of Jessica Hester Hsuan. She drives me crazy sometimes. She's so tall and slim. I feel like pumping cellulites into her insanely skinny body. Well well. Hopefully through the Road Run and tennis + physical training, I'll shed off some fats and grow taller. WAHAHAA. More convenient for when I meet my
Dinosaur next time, if you get what i mean. But i think you don't. WAHAHAA.
Biology tutor: Miss Joycelyn Tan (Formally from AHS/TJC)19 year-old. Quite boring. Nothing much to say.
Math tutor: Mrs TagCool last name. Super cute woman in her 40s!?!? Wahahaa. I have no idea. She's kinda sad that she's like our oldest tutor.
Economics tutor: Miss Wong Xinyi (Formally from AHS/TJC)Drama queen who distorts her face to prove a point. Wahahaa. We had an auction yester and I bought a cute bunny clinger for 100 bucks! Wonderful. I sold 'Kristy's Hello Panda' for 90 bucks. So sad. That's why i couldn't afford Benjamin's soft toy dog! Let's weep.
GP tutor: Miss Maryam (Formally from TKGS/TJC)Another 19 ear-old. ULTIMATE DRAMA QUEEN! She seems to hate VJC. Wahahaa.
PW tutor: Mr Lee32 year-old. Just got married in 2005!?!? Adeline thinks he's charming. WAHAHAA.
Getting back our results this coming Friday i think. I thought I wouldn't feel anything but it's getting to me...BAD.
I was supposed to meet Fausy & Gayle today but yeah. Seems like we couldn't in the end. Fausy could only afford 2 hours @ Parkway while Gayle had to go to church. So..... We're going out next Saturday! We'll be camping at Marina Square. We're going Dino-hunting! Ssh... It's a secret! WAHAHAA. Oh yeah! And I want Fried Mars Bars + Cheesy curry chick! I'm a glutton but who cares! YEEHA!!!! SHOPPING TIME!

YAY YAY! That's us! That's us!
HO YEAH! And next Tuesday is gonna be ultimate PAPAYA-ness with YAYA! ^_*
B&Js time at White Sands! ICE CREAM MADNESS!!! I want papaya-flavoured ice cream...

Labels: TJC LECTURES AND TUTORIALS/ FAUSY AND GAYLE/ YAYA