Le Korean Princess is back!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

CNY 2008! ^_*
We had lotsa longan tea on the 1st day! I had 15 pineapple tarts on the 2nd. Mega Pigging out. I'm so in love with pineapple tarts! Bake me 100 pineapple tarts and I'll marry you. Wahahaa. I just had 2 before blogging. They were rat-shaped! OO OO!! I love kueh Lapis too!!!! AHHH!!! Cold ones... My mom just heated up the last batch. Not as nice coz' it's warmmmmmmmmmmm....Eiyerrrr...



I may look shorter than my sis. But I'm not aye! She's wearing heels! WAHAHAA.












We went to Chua Chua's on Sat(9th Feb)! Ahh!! Chua Chua's a nice guy! I had quite a few Shuai Jiaos.. Wahahaa. We played Snap!/The Mouse and Cat game... Super fun! After that, we helped Leonard shop for a Valentine's Day gift for *COUGH COUGH. Super funny. Look at the HAIRPEE couple! I took their feet... HUR HUR HUR. I think Mrs Chua's feet are still on the ground or something. WAHAHAA! And i think she's expecting!!!!!! Congratulations man!





Went to Shin's house(My palace) after Chua2's. Sadly, we didn't take any pics.
Played blackjack and then I had to leave for dinner at Palm Beach with Fams! We saw Shin's neighbour.... Awwwwww.... Dinosaur's cuter! Wahahaa. Way cuter!


Kang2's on 10th Feb and then on to my palace! Wahahaa. Honey Coney's Homey!
FUN FUN FUN! ((: Flashback. Dinosaur craze!

Labels:


6:36 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.