Le Korean Princess is back!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Mardi Gras 2008
Best night ever. So my happy soul sings. ((: I managed to meet up with most of the wonderful people I missed SOOOOOO much! WHOO! Benjee gave me his ticket because he had to leave early. Boo. But Kamsa hamnida anyway! Am I like repeating everything!? Wahahaa. Nvm. This is the official MG post so can repeat! YAY! And I forgot to give Jaja back to you again. Shoot. Lemon fizz was the bomb. I had 3 cups. WHOO! Others were busy at the stall so I walked around with Tanjojo((: Thanks for the Mardi Gras Artiste pass and the great company! I SARANG IT SO MUCH! Brought Tanjojo's siblings around for a while, while he prepared for his guitar performance. We missed the drama performance so we had to sit in for the Indian Cultural Society dance instead. Oh My Gosh! Guess who I saw! MICHAEL! That dude needs a haircut man! So we went to watch Tanjojo's guitar performance together. WAHAHAA!

I sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Aver Baby!!!!!!! WHOOHOO! ((: *GRIN GRIN GRIN! No one can replace you okay!


People at the stall ((:


SHANNY DEAR! ((: Kamsa hamnida! Debbie!


HEART AVER BABY AS USUAL! Sarang haeyo Ginn Min. Love you CHOO BABI! ((:
I look disgustingly manly in the 2nd pic. DARN! PERDANGDANG!


WHOOPDEEDOO!

Dinosaur said heylo to me ((: Thanks to Shanny. WAHAHAA.
I shall take pictures with Shara next time and not think too much. WAHAHAA!

I think I have prettay friends. Yeah!?
I wanted it to never end. But then the clock just had to strike 10 and I had to go home, or else Ohma would kill me.

Labels:


12:12 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.