Le Korean Princess is back!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I WANNA PLAY SO BAD.

2 Specky days this week. Loads of pineapple/donkey/turkey/eagle moments. WAHAHAA! This week has been kinda depressing though. AHPA AND OHMA said I put on weight. I don't need a big butt. I'm not planning on having children anytime soon. Please, let my butt shrink. PERDANGDANGDANGY! I need to cut down on carbs and what not. BOO. The funny thing is that I weighed myself and saw that I put on 3kg. The next day, I was down 3kg. AMAZING HUH!

HAIRPEE DAY!
**(Kudos to Benjee,Nico and Grace for saying I slimmed down.) WAHAHAA! Don't think I did actually. Tanjojo needs a haircut. WAHAHAA!**

PE on Wednesday was slack! Thank God. 2 rounds instead of the usual 7 rounds. Thursday PE was horrible though. 2.4, U-shaped run and (THE BOYS' TOILET STINKS LIKE A THOUSAND FARTS) some core/abdominal exercises. Guess it was kinda good for people craving for abs.

Funny boy Shawn: I finally got a taste of giving birth.

WAHAHAA! It was that painful, supposedly. But how would I know right!? Giving birth!?

I'm aching all over now, need a Dinosaur massage. Relieve the pain in my MUSSELS AND CLAMS. Sorta planned to go jogging today but I decided not too thanks to my aching thighs, instead I took a 2 hourish nap. WAHAHA! WHAT A PIG! We're supposed to go for some Bar Chor Mee supper coz' AHPA is flying off tomorrow. But nope, not going anymore. WAHAHAA.

*BAD HAIRCUT DINO DEAR. BADDDDDDDDD HAIRCUT. )):

From 1-2 weeks ago!?



BURN YOUR BACKSIDE!

Our Chemistry lessons are like so fun right!? WAHAHAA!
Meet Mao2!

Mao2 with and without wings. 2 year-old Mao2. Oh my LALA BANANA.

Teacher of the Day

Kristy is not weird/meat pie. ((: That last pic is so cool right! Bloated cheeks are da' bomb!


Stupid hair!


Yeah, the watermelon is sweet but I prefer pineapples. HO YEAH! ((:

We had a pineapple from the garden after dinner today. SO SWEEEEEEET!!!!!


JONNEH+3 girls.



Thanks for the apple Jonneh.







Look at the cute people I hang out with. WAHAHAA!


MORE T&F MEET PHOTOS.



I LOOK R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D.

WAHAHAA. Caught on camera. Zyh is sucha good photographer huh! Hey Sesame, if we're not sending a team next year, quit TT to join the Photographic Society, not Interact club! WAHAHAA!


To go or not to go.

Labels:


12:50 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.