Hairpee Belated Labour Day yo! Loads of people just became mothers! WAHAHAA! PUSH PUSH PUSH! WHAYYYYYY WHAYYYY WHAYYYYYY! That's how you and I were born. Awwww.
30th April
GO HAWKERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! We are gonna claw you down! WHOO!
HAWK= CHAMPION HOUSE! We, the yellow freaks won!
WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! We beat Eagle(I'll share the glory with you!), Seagull(You too),Heron,Phoenix(Better not say too much) and Falcon! WE ROCK YOUR SOCKS! WHOO!
We totally owned! WHOOHOO! Wed's Track and Field Meet was amazing yo. AWEEEEEESOME AYE.
AH HAWK BOLEH! AH HAWK BOLEH! AH HAWK BOLEH AH HAWK BOLEH!!!!!!
AH HAWK BOLEH AH HAWK BOLEH! AH HAWK BOLEH AH HAWK BOLEH!
HAWKERS ARE COOL YO! We are high-class hawkers. No woks!
This funny crazy teacher was like laughing at us!?!? Like Boohoo. WAHAHAA!
My cam ran out of juice, that's why I didn't get to take lotsa pics. But I borrowed Farha's and Jonneh's cams! WHOO! Kamsa hamnida! I must say, Wed was a Pineappleish/Tukeyish/Donkeyish day! I'm so hairpee yo! WHOOHOO! Happy eyes. Happy eyes.
It was a hot day too. WHOO! Smokin' hot. HEHE. Even though I was already on fire. WAHAHAAA! My Gosh.
Everybody: WAH! SO HOT!
Somebody: Sorry! / Thank you!
(I've been sweating like a pig these few nights coz' it's so darn hot! My Gosh! So tempted to shave botak yo! Like Mr Bala. WAHAHAA! You rock!)
ROCK ON! ROCK ON! ROCK ON!
Kristy Low was Kristy high today! No tuna, no Tiger biscuit. WAHAHAA! I almost lost my voice.
The 4 x 100 race was fun fun fun! Almost peed in my FBTs though. WAHAHAA! And yes. I'm like chao tar now. Thanks to tennis and Sports Day. BOO. As tanned as Peanut butter.
After that, we sucked the Milo van dry. Thanks a lot Dixxy. You know what you did was wrong right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAA!






SOME RANDOM PICS!


Pull Jonneh's ears yo!

CARROT CRAZE

Shawn wants his picture to be posted here. WAHAHAAA!
After our awesome T&F meet, QH, Jon, Shawn and I went to get bubble tea! WHOO! I HEART BUBBLE TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHOOOOOOO! I think the Bubble Tea lady has a crush on Yingiet's Bio teacher. Throwing ice cubes at him and all. WAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I
12-ed down to Teejay to meet up with the gang. WHOO! I heard the word 'Round' like gazillion times today. Wahahaa. Thanks a lot guys! I'm hairpee coz' I saw someone today. Not Dinosaur, someone else. YAY! Neritta, Benjee, Wild Boar and Nico rock my socks! WHOO! I had Vongoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ Blackboard. HAAAAAAA *Garlic breath* WAHAHAA! We were squishing Poor JAJA, the fat cat, who supposedly looks like Aver, Neritta, Wild Boar and me. WAHAHAA!
Neritta rolls
Benjee tumbles
Wild Boar bounces
Kristy and Nico walk.
WAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YEAH MAN!
Apart from Mr Special, I got to catch up with Connie and Weepeng! Said Hi to many many people. YAYNESS! Miss Wong is still as nice as ever! WHOO!
Fat cat for you Aver! WAHAHAA! PURRRRRRR. *Aver runs away frantically.
MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Evil evil evil.
I miss everything! EVERYTHING! WHOO!
Got back at about 3ish 4 and I slept till 6ish. What a pig. WAHAHAA! I woke up upon hearing DA sing. David Archuleta's my American Idol! WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You so cute, you make me go WHOO!
LE KRISTY! says:
my middle name is 'Slim'
LE KRISTY! says:
Kristy Slim Cute Awesome Low Hui En
Pang.. ﺕﺕ solasisisisilasilaso. says:
ur first name must be never
WHACK! WAHAHAAA!
Emo time. My wrist is hurting and I don't know whether I'll be able to play next Mon/Wed/Fri. My Gosh! 3 days... I wanna play so bad. I'm like some dumb handicapped player now. I need Dinosaur comfort. Dinosaur's coming back on Monday! YAY!
PLEASE LET ME PLAY! TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS ALL THE WAY!
Labels: TandF MEET/ BUBBLE TEA/ BLACK BOARD