MORE PICTURES FROM KANG2'S 17th! (And Ah Zhi's Belated 17th) ^_*
Thanks Ah Zhi! ((: WHEEEEEEE!!!!

WHOOHOO! Sneaking in the cake!

*Burp*day girl in the loo ((:



Showing Shanny my braces coz' the dentist just tightened them the day before.. plus the disgusting metal bar on top. BOOBOO.



MOCCA MUSCLES AD! WAHAHAA! HI! WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!
The kitchen's over there! The bedroom's over there! The bathroom's over there! Check out my matching pipes! WAHAHAAA!

At Marina Square/Cavana. Looking for Dinosaur ((: YAY!



Dinosaur thinks blue lips are sexy. WAHAHAA!

Of different skin tones!

NOTE WIDE GRIN FOR ADDED EFFECT! ((:
Went to Cafe Cartel yester at TM. Okay, i felt like some guilty pig coz' I was 1 and a half hours late. Ended tennis training late, but yeah. Still my fault. Yester night was like the best night ever coz' we could finally get together again after so long! YAY! (YAYA! I saw your ex-Jamaican manager! WAHAHAA!) Whee! Carbonara was whoohoo! Dache's gonna make some Carbonara for me today! And I said i wanted one whole packet of pasta. MUAHAHAA! And she was like, Okay! GOOD! WHEEE!!!! I like being a piglet sometimes. And Shin! I'll never give birth to piglets k! I'll give birth to Dinosaurs! WHOOHOO! Cute Baby Dinosaurs! Well, hope Hwee2 gets well soon, hope Andrea's doing well. ALSO! Someone mia-ed yester! MISS AH CHOO BABI!
My tennis coach is a Hongkee not a Thai. WAHAHAA! WHOOPS! You cannot hold the racket HORIJONTAL! WAHAHAA! horiJONtal! No no! WAHAHAAA! The ball will fly out.
I miss Coach Veggie.
YAY! Gonna head out now for some Botak Jones! WHEEEEEEEE!!! Release the inner pig in me. WAHAHAHAA!
Random
Got a call from QHnim today! ((: Okay, hope everything will just blow over.
Labels: Kang's BURPDAY 2/ CAFE CARTEL/ COACHES/ BOTAK