Le Korean Princess is back!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I SAW MY DARLING 9#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh My LALA BANANA/ MAMA PAPAYA! I almost DIEDED on the spot. We were that close! WHOOHOO! Dache went with me! Kamsa hamnida!

Dache: I'm just gonna give you 1 and a half hours to meet up with him. We have to leave by 1750! If not I'll tell Ohma.

WAHAHAA. So sad! And yes, I stood in the rain while trying to squeeze under strangers' umbrellas. The funniest thing ever. I didn't feel wet until I left. I managed to take only one picture! BOOBOO! But I guess it's good enough.



That's him waving to me! ME OKAY! ((:



Pigging out on Dinosaur gummies while waiting. WAHAHAA. I saved all the purple ones! WHOOHOO!



The security guard is so weird. He just stood there doing nothing. Except, speaking into the walkie talkie. Pretending i think. WAHAHAA. The funny uncle trying to block our view. It was drizzling at first so he came to stand under our umbrella(Shi Qi's)! That other photographer dude took many pictures of us. My Gosh. Blinded by the flashes.



Super blur. And.... so near yet so far! Ahhh nvm, He'll meet me at Newton Hawker Centre later. WAHAHAA. We'll share Hokkien mee and prata! MUAHAHAA!



Mean Dache trying to crush my Dinosaur.


MIGHTY UNGLAM PHOTOS BELOW. Totally drenched from head to toe. Stupid Medusa hair!




1st: Aver's signature monkey face. I'm a fast learner yeah!? WAHAHAA!
2nd: The 'HI! I'm selling my house!' face. WAHAHAA.
3rd: SAY NO TO FAT CHEEKS!
4th: CONSTIPATION. Eat your veggies!

BIG KAMSA HAMNIDA TO DACHE! Dache got Chippy's Cheesy Curry Chicken for me! WHOOHOO! We had Tori Q and Beard Papa puffs too. Wahahaa. ULTIMATE PIGGING OUT! See! I finally featured you on my blog! WAHAHAA. LOVE ME! ((:

TERRORISING AL BEANO, the sparrow killer!
People involved, Kakak and I. WAHAHAA.



Sending him to the slaughter house.
Making him climb the pole.
Putting him on the mango tree.
Getting ready to behead him.





GOOD BOY. I'll forgive you! A kiss to make it all better!

JOKE OF THE DAY!

Me: *Strangles Dache* I'm gonna pull out your Adam's apple.
Dache: WHAT!?!? I don't have Adam's apple. Only 2 of Eve's Honeydews.
Dache: Then again, it should be Eve's apples also. Honeydew's too big.

WOW. SICK SICK SICK. Wahahaa.

Labels:


4:46 AM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.