Le Korean Princess is back!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

YIPPE YAH YAY MAN! Erche got 5As! WHOOHOO! I'm so proud of her! WHEE!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! now, the pressure's on me. Today was an emo day at school. I thought I got over it but I was so WRONG. It seems totally hopeless but we must persevere! Miss Babi must be brave! YAY! TOP 29 TOP 29 TOP 29! NO MORE EMO-ING PLEASE! No more stupid ideas.




It's kinda sad. Coz' I don't have many pics of Erche and I. BOOBOO!



Stupid Beano killed a sparrow yester. I felt like whacking him so hard! Somehow I just can't bear to hate him! Coz' Al Beano's so cute! WHOOHOO! Like the owner! ^_*
WAHAHAAA. Beano blinked!



I miss Shin Goon all of a sudden. The Hairpee us.

OH YES! Mr Fizz remembers me!!!! WHOOHOO! I shall tell the story once again! ((: It was during SPE, on Wed when I transferred to 08S05. I was sick so I sat with Jonathan (Aver's friend, what a small, ROUND world! WAHAHAA) and skipped PE! YAY! We were talking and talking when Mr Fizz sorta stared at us. Then he walked up to us and looked at me for quite some time. AWKWARD SILENCE.

Then he said: Do you remember me?
Me: Yeah! I thought u wouldn't remember me.
Mr Fizz: No! Of course I remember.
Mr Fizz (Directed to Jonathan): You know, she used to be until here. *Extends arm to below his shoulders*
Me: Yeah. I was short then. 154 cm.
Jonathan: U actually remember?
Me: Yeah.
Mr Fizz: Your face changed a bit. But I remember your eyes.
Mr Fizz: You were in which class?
Me: 2H, sports class.
Mr Fizz: Ahhhh.. With CHIA KAI CHAO!?!?
Me: Yeah! (WAHAHAA. KC!)
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.........

I think Mr Fizz is married now. Wahahaa.

Training was fun today! WHOOHOO! Felt great whacking the balls. MUAHAHAA! Good for venting frustrations! I just found out that the coach is a Thai. WAHAHAA! That explains it all. The way he says 'Come here' is so funny! Wahahaa. When I blow the whistle, you 'come here'. MUAHAHAAA!

MR AU! Mr Au(Table Tennis teacher in charge) is a nice dude! Tpjc's TT team is short of female players, supposedly. So.... he asked me to join! Thanks to Yingiet and Zhiying's recommendation. HURHUR. Didn't feel too good about it at first. But yeah. Mr Au texted me on Wed morn and asked to meet. We arranged to meet at 1000 at the canteen. SOOOO.. after lecture, at 1006, I got a msg from him!

'U out already? Meet in canteen? Think easier 4 u 2 look 4 me. I'm wearing purple checkered short sleeve shirt with grey pants. Balding a little also. Hahaha...'

WAHAHAAA! Oh My MAMA PAPAYA! Per Dang2! I almost died laughing. Anyway, Mr Au was super sincere about it. I lost my bat and he offered to get a new one for me using the college funds! WHOOHOO! FOR LIKE ONCE IN MY LIFE (Maybe like one and only time) I felt like a valuable player. WAHAHAA. Thank God for this opportunity. After much deliberation, I decided to join the TT team! Was quite angry at first coz' he went to look for the Tennis teacher in charge to ask about me! Ahhh! Thought I was gonna get blacklisted or something man! Shocking. Told him at about 3ish that i had decided to join the TT team. He asked what sorta bat i wanted, what colour... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then, He texted me at about 8ish 9 to say that he got the bat already! WOW! EFFICIENT DUDE!

I just got the bat from him yester! ((: I'm so hairpee! WHEEHEE! Hope i'll be able to rekindle me passion for TT. YAY! **AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!*

Labels:


2:30 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.