1st Official Day @ TPJC!
Whee! I'm adapting SLOWLY! ((: That's a good thing right? I don't feel as uncomfortable as when I first stepped into the school. At least I can find my way around the school! Wahahaa. MEGA PIGGING OUT AT THE CANTEEN AND CAFE! Wahahaa. Miss Babi's my pigging out partner! She says she'll put on weight if she continues hanging out with me during breaks. MUAHAHAHAA!! The princess can afford to put on weight. HURHUR. Yeah right. I still miss 20/08! At least i was a part of 20/08 for that short 1 and a half months! ((:
MY MEGA SHORT SKIRT!
I felt like a slut wearing it! NO WAY MAN! Alteration needed! It looks okay from the front but totally disgusting from the back! It's so short that my shorts were showing! My gosh. Wahahaa. I had to pull my shorts all the way up, to my tummy! During the spot check, the guys were told to move off first while our CTs inspected each and everyone of us! WAHAHAA! The smart princess unzipped her skirt and pulled it all the way down till it reached the knee, almost. WAHAHAA! I didn't get caught! MUAHAHAHAA. Koreans are very conservative people! WAHAHA. No to short skirts! Ohma collected the altered skirts from the TJ bookshop! Kamsa hamnida Ohma! I didn't wanna go in again. I'll just faint.
OH YES! Pe! I forgot to bring my TPJC pe shirt. Had to borrow Cherng Ru's PE SHIRT. WOW! It was huge! But not bigger than Peh's Victorian shirt! ((: Mr Alex made me lead the warm-up! Wow! Anddddddd, he calls me 'Anglican'. Wahahaa. Oh My LALA BANANA! We took our height and weight today! I'm of acceptable weight! YIPPEE YAH YAY! I couldn't run today because I was sick. BOOBOO. Sooooo, Zafirah and I had a good chat with Mr Alex! He kept asking us to join canoeing. And the rest of the girls too! No thank you! Wahahaa. I don't want KING KONG arms! ((:
Tutorials were okay I guess. CHOW MING KONG IS A SISSYBO! But I like him! Miss Ho bore us to death. Okay. Congratulations KPK! You survived 1 and a half hours of listening to her talk about stuff related to GP yeah! Like totally related to GP. Wahahaa. I LOVE GP! I LOVE GP! I LOVE GP! I need to! ((:


Mean pok, Miss Babi bullying the poor KPK! BOOBOO! WHAT LIPIDS HUH!?!?!?!? Wahahaa. We couldn't take a single decent photo thanks to her! Wahahaa!




YIPPEE YAH YAY! After school, I went back to look for Aver Baby and Princess Neritta! WHEE! The rest of 20 had to go back home to mug for Chem. Wahahaa. I pray that all of ya'll would get 12/18 at least! ((: Aver Baby kept my Chem paper for memento. Wahahaa. The one that i flunked HORRIBLY. STUPIDBO! Monkey had PE so she couldn't come out with Aver! Sorry man! I didn't feel like going in.. BOOBOO. Soooooo Aver Baby and I walked and talked!



OhMyMAMAPAPAYA! I HEART HEART HEART AVER BABY! ^_*
Thanks for the AVER'S LIFE update! Wahahaa! Fake Dinosaur was playing dodge ball in the hall!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Kang2! Did u take any pics for me! Wahahaa. Oh yes! I took the same 12 as CO2, Kangness! He was blocking my way. He moved aside and said GENTLY: Sorry! And so... I sat down. Then he moved backwards and stepped on my foot! And once again: Sorry! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Hairpeeness, Kangness!?!? WAHAHAA. So sad. I didn't get to follow him home coz' I had to get down like 4 stops later! Wahahaa. Now we know that he doesn't live between TJC and Siglap. MUAHAHAA! Actually, I know where he lives.... HEHEHE!
I GOT TO SEE PRINCESS MONKEY! I HEART PRINCESS MONKEY MAN! YAY!Really sad though. I was on the bus when she just walked out... Princess Monkey was jumping and waving! Wahahaa. Okay. I almost cried on the bus. Mighty unglam. I miss everyone too much! )):
I LOVE TPJC! I LOVE TPJC! I LOVE TPJC! I MUST! ^_*
Labels: FIRST OFFICIAL DAY AT TPJC/ AVER BABY/PRINCESS MONKEY