Le Korean Princess is back!

Friday, March 14, 2008

CG 20/08 outing yester! ^_*
I'm so hairpee! I missed everyone soooooo much! They're great great great! There was an emo moment thanks to Aver! WAHAHAA! No Sentosa today coz' it rained. But it's okay! We watched STEP UP 2! WHOOHOO! Cable guy's totally HAWTTTTTT. Right Aver!?!? Oh My LALA BANANA! And the Asian girl is so damn funny! Laughed myself silly. WAHAHAA! Oh My MAMA PAPAYA! 'Faster faster! I love America!' Moose is super cool too. CHANNING TATUM!!!!! AHHH!!! You know, I'm reminded of Talcum powder when i think of Channing Tatum! WAHAHAA! Totally lamb chop!

TO 'COOL' GUY: SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT AT KEM FOR 20 mins! My bad! I'm sure you'll forgive me! WAHAHAA!

OH YES! I TUMBLED DOWN THE STAIRS AT HOME 2 days back! I was totally disfigured! WAHAHAA. It's a really funny story actually.

Mom: Hurry up! Go have your dinner! Then we can go for a walk after that to get Beano's shampoo.
Me: *Turns off com* Okay!

RUNS DOWN FOR DINNER. *TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE!* I grazed me cheek against the wall. MEGA OUCH! Moral of the story: Never be greedy. WAHAHAA! Minor abrasions and bruises on my left cheek. Not very obvious in the pics though. WAHAHAA! Benjee claims that it looks like a love bite from Dinosaur. While others said it looks like i was abused by him! Dinosaur is not an abusive husband okay! WAHAHAA!

BACK TO TODAY....

Benjee brought us to the hawker centre opposite Vivo to try the famous BEEF NOODLES! WHOOHOO! Totally slurpilicious. BUT IT WAS SO SPICY (Because the dumb me dumped one whole spoonful of chilli powder into my own bowl).... I almost dieded. Minnie was like drowning!

Oh yes. Because it was so spicy, I had to go get a drink to cool the HOT me down. WAHAHAA! Went to get Soya bean + Grass jelly drink.

Indian Vendor: *Takes mug and pours in loads of syrup*
Me: *AHHHH!* Less syrup please! Thank you!
Indian vendor: Ahhhh. Less syrup. Okay! THANK YOU! You are very sweet!
Me: AHHHH!?!? HAHAHAHAA.


The wild boars eating another plate of Mee Goreng after finishing their beef noodles! WOW! Nic got cut off. Whoops. Stupid Picasa!




Peh2 the pink dude. WAHAHAA! PINK WILD BOAR!


What's that Aver!?!?!? Oh yeah! I asked for more cheese and the Chippy dude went nutsos man! Poured in so much! Cheese overload man! Almost soaked right through the paper bag! WAHAHAA!


Oh My MAMA PAPAYA! For the 3rd time this week, I had CHEESY CURRY CHICKEN! It's too good to resist! No Fried Mars bars today becoz' I got Mars Bars from Candy Empire! Dumb me. Should have gotten them from Chippy! Wahahaa. Nvm. Not as sinful! ((: *Pats head!*

After lunch, Aver,Benjee, Nic and I sneaked off DISCREETLY to get Peh2's ultra belated *burp8day present! WHOOHOO! Wahahaa. Super funny man! We were like running away from the group.


The touched Wild Boar! Haven't uploaded Peh2's mega gay Thank You speech video. WAHAHAA! HILARIOUS! ((:


AVER BABY! ♥♥♥♥♥ Cute hearts for you! WAHAHAA ^_*
Aren't u getting JUNO vibes!?!? MUAHAHAA! I don't wanna be like Juno k! Seriously peeps, PMS is bad.



Woei Xin the Lao da! Priya/Cheryl! Siew Chi! Nic with the 'Abused' wife. Look at the bruises!!!!! Wahahaa.


That's the lamb chop Peh2 and I! We look like JAY CHOU!?!?!? Cheng nee's gonna kill us. WAHAHAA!


This pic is super funny. Look at Priya and Woei Xin! ((:

After everything, Siew Chi, Wild Boar and I walked to the bus stop together! Pigged out on Siew Chi's jelly beans BIG TIME! Wahaha. Took 10 with Peh2. I'm reminded of when Peh2 waited with me for 10 and now Peh has to take 10 to KATONG VILLAGE! WAHAHAA!


WILD BOAR, the cool guy! I thought him how to do the 'LOL', 'WOW' and 'COOL' action! WHOOHOO! Dumb Peh2 got off one stop late! WAHAHAA! Thanks to me! Tsk tsk. Told you it was like 5 stops more! Didn't believe me! MUAHAHAHAA! EVIL RPK!

Aiyo. I have to go for dental at Katong Shopping Centre tomorrow morn at 0930! How to wake up on time! BOOBOO! TT training has been cancelled!

Editted! We helped some lost souls find their way to the CINEMA! WAHAHAA! Cute Israelis! WHOOHOO! WAHAHAA. Thanks! Ciao! ^_*

Labels:


4:07 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.