Le Korean Princess is back!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

^_* BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE! Busy as a bee! Wahahaa. Haven't had time to blog about anything! Busy with school thanks to the disgusting timetable. My Goodness. Tennis and table tennis training. Thinking of Dinosaur! ((: Boo. WAHAHAA.

APPLE CUSTARD!
Yay! I gave birth to Apple Custard on Easter! WHOOHOO! Easter baby! Erche and I have been going for Teddy Bear making lessons! Actually.. 2 lessons only. Wahahaa. And we managed to sew our very own teddy! How cool is that!?!? Good sisterly quality time! ((: I forgot to go to Daiso though. Boo. APPLE CUSTARD IS A KING KONG BEAR.

Me to Erche: I want a chubby bear! Cuter. *STUFF STUFF STUFF.
Erche: Not too much! Too fat.
Me: *STUFF STUFF STUFF.

And I got a fat teddy bear who's body is like mega huge. KING KONG TEDDY BEAR. Nvm, I can give it to DINOSAUR! Dinosaur is king kong sized anyway. WAHAHAA!

I shall give my first hand-made teddy bear to DINOSAURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. RAHHHHH. Gonna make more for some other cool people(Not Bryan. WAHAHAA!)


Cutting the fur.


Fat head. Pig Bear. WAHAHAA. Heart-shaped nose for Dinosaur! ((:


Erche at work.


Unstuffed Apple Custard!


Done! WHOOHOO! Dinosaur's like so proud of me! WAHAHAA.


Dache admiring our masterpieces! WAHAHAA

GOOOOOOOOD FRIDAY! YAY! GOD IS GOOD! ^_*

KANG'S 17th! 23rd March
JOLLY BELATED *BURP*DAY KANG2! This is like super lag... Sorry man!
JOLLY BELATED BELATED BELATED *BURP*DAY TO AH ZHI TOO! ((:

The Cake Bearer. WAHAHAA.


CAKE!


Healthy lifestyle. Don't eat the whipped cream. FATS!


BOO!


FOOOOOOD! Wahahaa. Cavana. Went to Marina! Dinosaur hunting! Peh2 was supposedly there too. Wahahaa. I was on the runwayyyyyyyy. WALKING. Not rolling.


MIGHTY UNGLAM PICTURES!

Shin, My Prince






Shanny bullied me! WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Back to school. Overdue pics. The piggys eating!



AFTER TT TRAINING. WEEKEND TRAINING!
My wonderful partner! ((: So sad. Shin and Shanny left so early.

Late at night....


Our brain cells were dying. WAHAHAA.


BOTAK JONES! FOOD MAKES US HAIRPEEEEEEEEEEE! What piggys. WAHAHAA.

The super GLAM Yingiet. WAHAHAA


Fish and Chips + Cajun Chicken


Yingiet claims that her name is Kristine. WAHAHAA.

TT COMP AGAINST ANDERSON. **AJA AJA FIGHTIN'!**
Wow whee. I was trembling like a fool. Suffering head spasms too. WAHAHAA. Whee. My stubborn legs refused to move. But Yingiet was there! So it was okay. WAHAHAA. And YAY! We saw Kang2 and Hweeeeeeeeehweeeeeee! I had two cups of milo+pearls. MEGA PIG.


The super serious bus uncle.

CG 08S05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!
The wonderful people.

Post PE. Unglam. Ran 4x100 and 4x400 that day. The unfit me almost dieded. WAHAHAA.

Jon the monkey. WAHAHAA.


Oh My LALA BANANA! We can do like 12345678910 pull ups k!


Okay. I feel like burning that pimple. WAHAHAA!


Dixxy. It reads 'Fats'. Dixxy is like UNDERWEIGHT. My gosh.

Dixxy drew on my arms. Phospolipids with the phosphate head and fatty acid tails. WOW. He refused to write 'Muscles' so he ended up writing Mac! Macdonalds. WAHAHAA! Whatever your mother works at Macdonalds! ((: WHATEVER TIU TIU TIU!

Oh My LALA BANANA! While walking to the bus stop. We saw a black panda. This half naked guy standing at the window. The next day, Dixxy came to school with his right eye swollen. WAHAHAA!

Random stuff. It's been 3 months since my 16th *burp*day.
BEANO RAN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Good thing we got him back. Good Samaritan woman found him. Handed him over to the police. Police handed him over to the SPCA. Kind woman saw our 'LOST' notice. Walked over to our house to give us the police report. THANK GOD! I felt like whacking Beano!

Labels:


3:33 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.