Le Korean Princess is back!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


My kid will probably look like that. WAHAHAA! Dino kid! ^_* I miss Dinosaur!

YAY! Met up with CM yester! ((: Botak Jones. I just found out that I'm in love with Mr Bean Pearly soya milk. WAHAHAA! Retarded. Aggregate demand. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Cost-push inflation. Demand-pull inflation. MACRO MACRO MACRO driving me nutsos! Just finished my PI! WHOOHOO! Training ended at 8ish. RAHHHH. So tired.

WEDNESDAY'S THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!

1400- TT comps @ PLMGSS
1500-1800- Tennis friendlies with MJ (I'll probably hafta fly back. Hurhur.)
1700- 4 x 100m Relay

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I shall give my wonderful muscles a good work-out! ((:

I'm in love with Bubbly pearls!!!!!!!

BE ONE WITH THE BALL. BE ONE WITH THE BALL. BE ONE WITH THE BALL.



HOW HOW HOW!? So busy! I have no time for Dinosaur! (Monkey looks like Wild Boar. WAHAHAA!)

P.S: I need my beauty sleep NOW. My eye bags are killing me!

Labels:


2:24 PM

Korean Princess Kristy
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Since May 2007


Kristy Low Hui En
16 year old
28 December 1991
Korea Singapore
Bethesda Frankelite
Bethesda Chapel
Tao Nan/ Anglican High
1H'o4/2H'o5/3E'o6/4E'o7




Royal desires
DINOSAUR!


Royal Oral



Royal chums


Yesterday



Yesteryear


Kamsa Hamnida
Layout done by Eclair.
Pictures from Foto Decadent, enhanced with Fotobatch.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.